- 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦 -

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄

Thousands of years ago, millennials ago before any of mankind as we know it today was in the vast future.

Little to no evidence of humans were around during this time, cave men, tribes all around different parts of the world. Discovering the Earth as they know it, learning what fire is, learning how to survive in a cave.

Outsiders were the enemy, though one cave would learn that maybe that wasn't true. That their enemy was in the cave along with them all along.

Alexandra Nox, a little baby girl born on a blood red moon, whispers amongst the people claims her to be the daughter of satan. The Devil.

This little girl would grow up being shunned away, no one was allowed to talk to her, she wasn't allowed to eat with the family and never was she allowed to talk to anyone. Spending all her time in her hut away from everyone and they would call her an abomination.

Though fortunately, there was one young boy who denied anything wrong with Alexandra and as time passed they grew up and so did their relationship. From strangers to the best of friends, they would talk all day, learn new things together. They even discovered snow for the first time together!

Again as the years went on, their relationship progressed, from friendship to love. Or what Alex thought was love, forming this relationship she had fallen quickly pregnant and this was her downfall.

When the announcement of her pregnancy was released to her tribe, the people were not happy. Calling to the greeter beings before them trying to stop this pregnancy, asking for help on stopping this child they thought would be a demon.

Quickly the time came nine months later, a beautiful baby boy was born, Charles Nox. Though unfortunately, with using the mythical magic drawn from the present red blood moon a ritual was set in place.

The people wanted to expose the Alexandra's demon so they would have an excuse to execute her. Using ritual punishment they killed the navy boy right in front of her eyes and chased her.

Chasing Alexia through the many woods and forests everywhere, with the trauma of seeing her baby die in the most horrible way possible, she was no longer strong enough to run or fight any harder. Thinking her time was finally through, she turned to the man who she thought was trustworthy.

Only for him to turn her in to these people, pushing her in a ditch full of snakes not knowing what would happen to her. Though to be honest, to this day Alexandra doesn't truly know what happened to her.

Landing in the ditch snakes crawled and slithered all around her, she screamed in agony as the snakes entered her body. They never left, some say she still has snakes in her body now.

Blacking out, the people celebrated believing the snakes had killed her and they had less demons to deal with. But how wrong they were, Alexandra miraculously woke up though she was no longer normal.

Like they wanted her demon woke up inside of her, in the procession of snakes. She had woken up dazed, stumbling about with only the whites of her eyes shown. The celebrations of the people didn't last very long as Alexandra was struggling to come to terms with what happened she lost control of herself.

Releasing multiple of snakes from within herself, Alex herself had snake like skin with yellow slit eyes and fangs. A monster, a demon. Releasing her dark magic murdering everyone. Everyone in sight dead.

And so she ran.

Millennial years later, 2009 and Alexandra is helping an old friend track down the latest doppelgänger.

Watch how the gang of Mystic Falls react to the truth of what Alexandra Nox is.

A snake, a queen, and the oldest most powerful being in the world. An abomination that can't be killed or destroyed, or can she?

——-𑁍𑁍——-

Face Claim(s): Angelina Jolie

Species: Serpentine

Age: Unknown around a few thousand years old

Aesthetic: Dark feminine aesthetic

Favourite Era: 1920s

Love Interest: Kai and Kol