"𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙛𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙮?!"

saiyaka was prancing from rail to rail,  memorizing the patterns between the halls, and counting how many doors were on each level

saiyaka was prancing from rail to rail,  memorizing the patterns between the halls, and counting how many doors were on each level. she'd figured if she wanted the best chance at escaping the place, she needed to trust her mental abilities too. 

after all, she had absolutely no doubt about her physical abilities, she knew she was stronger, faster, and more agile than the average human.

her only weakness was her doubt in her mental capabilities. she knew her experience and battle IQ was undoubtedly high, but she was always dicey with her other mental strengths, like her body image and mindset.

she knew the average human wouldn't participate in street fights or gangs, so why did she? was she seriously that messed up in the head? 

she knew her life was rough, but after making a name for herself, she was okay, and she finally got to live the high life she truly deserved. the press was always up her ass about her lifestyle, and she admits she did lose it a few times on them, but that wasn't her fault. they were always prying.

her weakness was not her mental ability, it was her mental strength. but even then, she knew she was still powerful. 

________________________________________________________________________________

five minuets into the game, that's how long it'd been since they started. 

she now knew the entire layout of the complex including escape routes, entry routes and rooms. she didn't bother searching for the special room, as she was sure someone else would find it or fuck up enough to give it away. 

so, as she kneeled on the top story balcony, a few metres away from the white-haired guy-, whose name she really should know by now, she was just observing. observing the moves of other players.

some were planning to run, while others were planning to fight. who knows, maybe she might join in. 

but it was only until about twenty seconds later that she finally caught a glimpse of the tagger, and she would be lying if she said she didn't have to hold back a laugh. although, she did let one small comment slip;

"is that a- pft- furry?!" she laughed quietly, and the boy next to her could only look at her like she was crazy. 

about 6 minuets into the game, she decided that sitting around wasn't fun anymore. 

she was itching to fight a tagger, as she knew there were multiple, she figured one little scuffle wouldn't hurt.

she'd predicted the taggers moves correctly, as well as scarface, his dog, and the blondie. she knew they were planning to fight the tagger, and saiyaka figured they would be holding their dicks in their hands within minuets.

and then it began, just as she'd expected.

she could tell straight from the start that scarface didn't appreciate his little companion, and saiyaka figured some top ten youtube betrayal shit was about to go down. so she watched on the fifth floor, the one above the level they were on, and chewed her imaginary popcorn. 

about 5 minuets later they were still going at it, and saiyaka was getting extremely bored. but when scarface finally bit off more than he could chew, and blondie had a hole in the side of his stomach, saiyaka decided to step in. 

or, more like jump.

as the tagger was walking away from the two, saiyaka trailed behind him from above on the railing. and when  when tagger was as a good five or six meters away from the two guys on the floor, she jumped.

she bounded off the floor and onto the railing below her, trailing the tagger from the side, and when they had finally taken notice of her. it was too late.

she'd vaulted off the railing onto the taggers shoulders, her thighs suffocating each side of the taggers rubber horse mask. taken by the shock and lack of oxygen, the tagger started thrashing around violently in her grip. 

saiyaka took the opportunity to bend forward and snatch the gun out of their hand, throwing it behind her for scarface to catch.- if he wasn't already dead, that is. 

she put all her body weight into leaning back, taking the tagger down with her, laughing fiercely at their distress. twisting her legs mid-fall, she snapped the taggers neck and watched as they fell to the floor against their will.

she'd snapped the part of the brain stem connected to the spine, so not only were they in extreme pain and possibly pulverizing on the floor, they couldn't move. however, they could still talk.

she'd hopped up from the body and made a grabbing motion toward the gun scarface held confusingly.  he slid it towards her along the floor and she grabbed it taking a second to admire its features before reaching down and ripping the horse mask off the taggers face. 

and then she was met with an mid-thirties looking man, who was shaking and sweating a high, unstable amount. his eyes were wide with fear and regret, and he looked like he was going to shit himself. 

saiyaka only stared back in what she considered amusement. and pointed the gun towards his forehead. 

"yo, why are you shaking? you're the one who almost killed those two guys over there." she spoke loudly, using the tip of  the gun to tilt his head towards the men who were looking over with wide eyes.

"oh well-, anyway, i need your positions. how many taggers are here and where's the special room. now." she spoke pressing the gun further into his forehead. 

and just as the man had parted his lips to cuss her out, the collar on his neck beeped, and he had his head cut clean off. 

'that's disappointing.' saiyaka thought mournfully.

"whatever." she muttered under her breath, taking the gun away from the body and lifting her gave to meet scarfaces wide, afraid eyes. wordlessly, she slid the gun across the floor to his position and stood up, swiping the imaginary dust off her clothes before stuffing her hands in her pockets and walking away.

what she was oblivious too, was the white-haired mans gaze on her the whole fight. watching with parted lips, and wide eager eyes.