"𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙮𝙖."

and now, it was back to the waiting game for saiyaka

she hated waiting and was getting quite impatient, but she knew she had already had all the fun she needed to have.

her adrenaline had calmed down from before, and she was ready to start thinking again.

she didn't want to, she would much rather be fighting the other tagger that showed up after she killed their friend, but she decided to sit back and let some other people have some fun for a change.

although she couldn't promise she would be so generous for long. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

another two minuets had passed, and now, there was currently approximately 8 minuets left on the clock before the dreaded time bomb went off. She had made her way back onto the highest floor, mixing her pattern from climbing the different levels from the outside and just running up the stairs to throw the new tagger off their game. and now, saiyaka had situated herself a foot or two away from the white-haired male.

chishiya still couldn't believe the amount of physical prowess the female had, and he had been wondering for the past minuet or so what had made her so strong. 

maybe she was-,

"i was a boxer." saiyaka said, glancing over to the jacket-clad male out of the corner of her eye.

"i did some illegal shit too." she added on, turning her head to look back over the various complexes and apartments.

"how did you kn-,"

"i could see you glancing at me every so often, you looked curious. you're welcome, by the way." she spoke, sarcasm dripping from her tone as she observed the tagger moving though the various floors of the building.

chishiya only let an amused smile fall onto his face, as he too, looked around the building with a pair of binoculars.

a few more minuets had passed, and the timer hit the five minuet mark.

the two top-dwellers both had a look of delight resting on their faces, as they watched the remaining few players scrambling around, trying desperately to figure out where the special room was.

from what saiyaka knew, the room was to be protected the taggers, as the whole aim of the game was to survive by finding the room. so she wouldn't be surprised if there was another one or two taggers resting inside, just waiting to shoot down the unfortunate soul to step through.