"𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙚𝙩,"

arisu had settled in pretty well with usagi, and she was more than understanding of his situation. she felt bad and decided that he could stay with them, so long as saiyaka kept an eye on him. 

they'd fed him and took care of him. and soon enough, he was back on his feet. yes, he was still suffering from severe ptsd and attachment issues, but the two didn't care. infact, both of them found it quite endearing for him to care so much about people he'd just met.

but in arisu's eyes, they'd both saved him. usagi had saved him in the tag game, and saiyaka had saved him from committing non-aligned suicide. he couldn't be more thankful towards them both, and he vowed he would repay them someday, and to start, he wanted to make sure the two would stick by him through the games.

________________________________________________________________________________

after a certain tag incident, saiyaka had made usagi swear that when come game-time, they would part ways. after all, they didn't want to get wound up in hearts game together. and they'd made arisu promise that he too would stick by the deal.

but the boy wouldn't have it.

he'd pleaded with them to take him with them together,  or at least with one of them. and by the end of it, usagi had caved in to his whining. 

"sagi. i swear if you don't make it back alive, i will rip you out of hell and beat the shit out of you, okay? try to make sure shit-for-brains over there doesn't fuck up too hard, alright?" saiyaka said, smirking and raising a hand to hold out her pinky.

"same goes for you, yaki. try not to piss anyone off, okay?" usagi pleaded, connecting her pinky with saiyaka.

"no promises."

________________________________________________________________________________

after walking for god-knows how long, saiyaka had stumbled upon a game venue. it looked as though it was set in a traditional-looking café, with bamboo doors and flooring. 

 walking forward, she was met with the repeating one-per-person phone stand. she snatched one off and turned it on, not bothering to look at it as it scanned her face.