𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜

if saiyaka was being honest, usagi didn't really need her help for anything

uasgi was already strong, independent, and cool-headed. and saiyaka knew these were all good qualities that would help her teach usagi. 

the only thing she needed help with was her combat.

uasgi didn't know a thing about any type of combat except the bare minimum of some basic aerial fighting techniques due to her nature of climbing. she was fast, agile, and had great upper-body strength. she was already fit, had a good diet and was healthy in almost every area.

so, saiyaka had taught usagi to incorporate her agility and upper-body strength into the form of fighting she was going to teach her. 

and that was boxing.

saiyaka was thinking of teaching usagi mixed martial arts originally, but based on the physical qualities she already possessed, if she wanted to learn something fast, boxing was the best option.

her body was already conditioned to the basic standards of a beginner boxer, so she didn't need to work on that. what she needed to work on was the actual aspect of boxing. and some power moves of course.

_______________________________________________________________________________

"come on sagi! you've only lasted a minute against me and i haven't even touched you!" saiyaka shouted.

right now, they were situated in an old boxing gym, the one saiyaka always trained at when she was in the other world. 

the reason she picked this gym was due to three simple aspects;

one, the gym was about five hundred meters away from the place were the two had set up camp. she chose the location so far away because she wanted to teach usagi how to pace herself physically.

not only would this contribute highly to how long she would be able to hold her own against her opponents, it would teach her how to keep control of her breathing patterns and movements.

two, there were various obstacles blocking a direct route from camp to said gym. meaning it would push usagi to use more energy than usual. 

this would result in her putting over 100% effort just from the route. and that was only the beginning of work out. 

and three, if usagi really wanted to become stronger, to even come close to saiyaka's level of strength, she was going to have to push herself. really hard. 

and since saiyaka knew her way around the gym, she knew how to drive usagi to really give it her best shot.

saiyaka blocked a kick usagi threw in her direction with her forerarm, and finally deciding she was finished with just letting usagi try to take her down. she returned the kick with a full rotation round house, bending down and sweeping her legs from under usagi, sending her crashing to the floor.