𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙?

after meeting back up at camp, saiyaka, arisu, and usagi all met back up, chatting about their games and how they went

arisu finally decided to bring up the whole 'beach' thing to the two girls, hoping they would help him in the quest to try and find the hidden utopia. he wanted answers, really, really badly. and god knows he wouldn't stop until he found out who was responsible for putting him, his friends, usagi, and saiyaka in this hellhole.

"what? beach? what do you mean arisu?" usagi inquired from behind saiyaka, her hands working gently to braid saiyakas hair back into two, unique dutch braids.

"do you remember that tag game? the five of spades?" arisu asked, watching as saiyaka's hair was braided.

"yeah i do, the one with chishiya, right?" saiyaka asked, popping a lollipop between her lips and chewing softly on it.

"chishiya? who's chishiya?" arisu and usagi asked at the same time, looking at each other incredulously before laughing.

"the one with the crusty white hair? dandruf- oh whatever. were getting off topic here, what's the beach, arisu?" saiyaka asked, spinning her tongue around the candy.

"its supposedly a utopia. apparently, they have running water and food, other people, you know? i was hoping you and usagi would help me find it, they may have answers to who put us here." arisu said, standing up and reaching above his head, stretching his bones.

"i don't mind. im kinda bored of just sitting here anyway. what about you, sagi? you in?" saiyaka questioned, tilting her head so she could gauge her reaction.  

she looked conflicted. 

on one hand, running water, food, people. that sounded like a dream to her. but she felt as though it sounded-

"sounds too good to be true, right?" saiyaka said, sighing heavily.

"i know it does, but we don't really have a choice here. we will just be careful, okay? i've always got your guys' backs." saiyaka smiled, laughing softly.

"alright, im in. where too now?" 

________________________________________________________________________________

"we still have no idea where the beach is." usagi spoke softly, looking at her tent and back to arisu and saiyaka.

"we'll have to find it eventually, sagi. we have proof it exists, we just need to look a little harder." saiyaka spoke, ruffling usagi's hair before sighing.