introduction ⊹˚.⋆

" it's just like seeing her,for the first time, again

for the first time,
again. "

⊹˚.⋆

anbulam jai was a shy girl when she first began at Wellsbury highschool a year prior to the Millers. However, by the time ginny had been introduced to anbulam, her peers would describe her as a whole new person. Still as kind as the meaning behind her name, 'lovely and kind hearted' as ever. Anbulam, now Ana,went into the new year with a new attitude, as well as a new look.

Additionally, new friends aided in Ana's emotional glow up as well as the visible physical change.

Abby and Brodie were closest to the new girl. despite meeting her st the same time as everyone else, they just bonded more.

Which is why it always made sense to ana that she would get along with brodie and abby's other friends just as well. The logic worked well for ana with max and nora, and with hunter.

However, Press just hated Ana.

At first Ana just assumed it was because she had been taking up too much of Brodies time with him, so she encouraged them to spend more time together.

That only managed to make things worse.

The more Ana tried and tried to help Press with whatever it was that was bothering him , about her or any thing else, it only seemed to get worse.

After a while Ana just figured the inevitable truth. Press was a fucking dick.

it happens, she guessed.

old anbulam wouldn't have let that go, she would try and try until she had given all of her heart to try make press like her. But new Ana, she was working on herself.

and for the first time,
people would be
seeing her
differently.

⊹˚.⋆

⋆