ten ⊹˚.⋆

amorous        showing, feeling, or relating to sexual desire

                                        amorous
        showing, feeling, or relating to sexual desire

                                                      ⊹˚.⋆

warnings: smut (bj heheh)
                                            ⊹˚.⋆
it was brody's halloween party, and after lengthy consideration, ginny had come up with the idea of britney spears eras, which ana quite liked. what ana didnt like was the weirdness between her and press after their last interaction.

after arguing about her outfit at length with abby and norah, she was convinced to wear a low cut pink ensemble.

not her usual style. but looking in the mirror the night of the party, ana looked cute.

a ding sounded from ana's phone, drawing her attention away from her reflection to a text from, press?

press: im picking you up from abby's in 5, be ready

press: and i already texted abby about it so dont even think about fighting me

anna panicked, abby had slightly pressured her into drinking, 'pres' she called it, and while ana didnt consider herself a 'prude' but drinking made her nervous. and ana definitely did not want to be in a car with press for the at least 20 minute long drive. even sober, but thius was ana's first time drinking, so let's be honest, after the couple of shots abby had her down, she was drunk and a lightweight.

press had done this before, driven ana places, just the two of them. but that had never made ana nervous before, god why was she overthinking this. just because she had thought things had been weirdly flirty between them, didnt mean they actually were.

if ana was being honest with herself, she wasnt his type, and press was a slut, he liked what he liked. and that was blonde, white girls with big boobs that were down to fuck, and that wasn't ana. ana had never had a boyfriend, had never really needed to wear a bra. she was more bottom heavy, which was definitly being showed off in her costume.

abby came to send her down to press' car, of course the boy couldnt be bothered to even ring the doorbell, never had never well, which just confirmed in ana's mind that this was strictly platonic.

and now shes sat next to press in his car. which surprises everyone at first, he keeps a very clean organised environemnt. bedroom car, locker. guy was a neat freak.

press had barely said anything to anna when she got in the car, except a grunt here and there. ana thought he was just being his usual grumpy self, but press couldnt help his lingering gaze. he was drivnig for gods sake, and the sight of you in that outfit broke him.

press drove ana home too, despite her even agreeing to it or him even asking her, he simply slipped his hand into ana's, who was too drunk to even notice him pulling her to his car. if she had been sober she would've said something about him holding her hand, and the way his hand seemed sweaty.. almost like he was nervous to touch her, and the way ana noticed his gaze lingering on her ass as she walked.

and if ana was sober she definitely wouldnt have swayed her hips all the way to his car, only accentuating her curves.

which is why, despite ana's drunk state, she noticed his growing boner as he he waits at the traffic light waiting for it to turn green. he leans on the palm of his hand closing his eyes waiting for the light to turn green. ana was drunk, and press was so so attractice to her right now. she look over to press looking at his lap, his painful looking boner, that was an alarming size. she thought for a few seconds then glanced at the traffic light.

ana moved her head towards his lap, press not noticing yet. she lays her head on his lap, staring up at him with doe eyes, feeling him grow against you at this, feigning innocence . press doesn't say anything since he thought she just wanted to rest her head but what he didn't expect is that she would open his zipper.

'fuck it' was the only thing going through ana's head, as she massages his dick through his pants. his eyes fly open and he looks at her, eyes lidded.

"what are you doing.." he asks.

press smirks, sending her a smug look seeing how needy ana is for him, her legs squirming together. heart racing as he looks at her. He leans in closer, his hand finding its way onto ana's plush thigh

press groans, his hands running up and down her body as he pulls you closer "fuck, y'don't know how long ive wanted to do this for sweetheart", he whispers in ana's ear, his lips brushing against her neck.

his hands slip under ana's barely there shirt, his touch sending shivers down her spine. "tell me what you want, baby," he breathes against her skin, his fingers tracing patterns on her stomach.

she leans in, their lips meeting in a heated kiss. as she feels his tongue fight for dominance, she feels him growing harder against her leg. "I want you," she moans against his lips. "I want all of you."

ana knew this didnt sound like her, but she was too drunk to care, she had dreamt about this.

press quickly pulled into the nearest carpark while ana teasingly rubbed him through his pants.

"Oh fuck..." He pulls back slightly, undoing his belt and pants. "Get on your knees, baby." He can't believe he's saying these things, but he's too far gone now.

"Take me in your mouth." His cock springs free, pulsing with need. ana hesitates for a moment before taking him into her mouth, exploring the length of his shaft with her tongue.

press's hands run through her hair. "Oh fuck yes...", he moans, biting his lower lip. His cock throbs against ana's tongue, demanding more attention as he leans against the car wall for support.

ana's just free balling based on what abby had shown her in porn,and what norah had told you about her experience with jordan.

ana takes him deeper into her mouth, sucking gently on the head while her hand strokes the shaft in time with her bobbing actions. "Fuck yes, baby, so goddamn good f'me", he pants, his hips starting to move in rhythm with her mouth.

his hips buck forward as he pushes deeper into her mouth.

press's surprisingly gently grip in her hair tightens slightly, his hips jerking forward involuntarily. "Fuck... I'm close," he warns, his voice strained. "Don't stop now."

press' breath catches in his throat as he feels the tension building within him. His hips buck against her mouth, "Shit... don't stop... good girl..."

ana keeps going, taking him deeper into her mouth. The taste of him fills her up, making her even more eager for more of him.

press's breathing is ragged now, his body trembling under the onslaught of pleasure. "Fuck... I'm gonna cum baby...," he warns, his voice hoarse from need.

his hips jerk forward as he empties himself into your mouth. His hot seed fills her up, causing ana to gag a little bit.

ana swirls her tongue around the head of his cock, milking him of every last drop. His entire body tenses, a shudder running through him as he comes down from the brink. "Fuck...,"