three ⊹˚.⋆

sapiosexual
(n.) a person who
is attracted to intelligence

) a person who is attracted to intelligence

⊹˚.⋆

"I assigned you to read animal farm independently at home, so most of you should have read one or two chapters,"

or maybe because you assigned us the homework to read the whole novel i read the whole novel?

ana thought to herself in frustration, even though the teacher was right in her assumption. looking around ana saw only a few students even had the book out, and ana was most definitely the only person with sticky notes sticking out with her annotations on authors craft, negative and positive connotation, word choice and themes that were colour coded.

"could anyone name one theme that you feel came out in the book?" the teacher asked, staring at ana and her book of annotations.

nerd!

ana thought to herself. she could not answer this question, even though she knew that she was the only person in that class room who had read more than two chapters.

so ana sat and waited for the moment the teacher picked on some poor unsuspecting student for the answer.

however that moment never came. mrs anderson's face morphed from forced encouragement to one of genuine suprise.

"yes, press? do you need a bathroom break already? class has just started you know and we can't ha-" the teacher spoke assuming that press would just being playing a prank of some sort.

in all honesty ana was worried that press would call the attention of the teacher and the students to just to comment on her new look, call her ugly or maybe he would just start pissing, you never really knew with a guy like press.

he never really liked going to effort for things, other than all the times he had 'pranked' ana.

that time he left dirt in her locker and she couldn't get the taste out of her mouth for weeks.

when he went into her bag and switched over her english book with one of the same cover, but with a different book inside. so when ana had to take her turn reading a loud to the class, she started reading out a dirty scene from 50 shades of grey.

and the constant insults.

him and smelly samantha were apart of the reason ana knew she had to change.

they barely ever talked, matt press just hated the girl for no could reason. abby always said he never liked attention, so why did he always try to attract ana's?