two ⊹˚.⋆

ambitchous
(adj.) the desire to
become a better
bitch

) the desire to become a better bitch

⊹˚.⋆

"bye mom!"

"don't forget i can't pick you up tonight!" Ana's mother called out.

At home, it was just Ana and her mom.

And ana thought she was lucky for it to be just them, she felt bad for families with a two parents and lots of little brothers and sisters. There was room for ana jai and daya jai in their house and that was more than enough for them.

Ana's mum was a secretary at some fancy office till she released a book that got big, moving them to the small town of wellsbury almost one year ago.

Daya wasn't a regular mom, she was a cool mom. In the sense that her and her daughter could talk, for which ana was so greatful for, she knew kids who had no where to go and no one to talk to, their parents suffocated them.

Daya Jai became a how to: mother icon for indian parents. as a young child daya had struggled to know how to relate to ana, as her parents had never been able to.

But Ana had grown into herself and daya had grown into motherhood. Daya's book wrote of the struggles of discussing modern topics like sex in an age and country where children are shown sexual images everyday online and in conversations.

It can be tough task for parents who have been brought up to be less forthright about sexual matters. Daya had never written anything prior to this, but i friend at work had convinced her to just publish it for fun.

fun turned into ana's mum earning more money than they knew what to do with, moving to a small down. ana's mom had always wanted to raise her daughter in a small town with close knit friendships, but her job had always tied her to the bustling city. Now after a year in the little town and several novellas released, the mother daughter duo have found a real home in this little town.

Ana didn't mind her mothers busy schedule, Daya had a book signing after school, so Ana figured she would just hang out at max's or brodie's rather than take the bus home alone.

walking into school, a ding from ana's phone reminded her that she was already running late for english.

abby: where are you?? i'm sitting with brodie but you CANNOT DITCH ME I HATE ENGLISH 😾
abby: AND max won't shutup about some awesome new girl so be ready to meet her at free period 🖕

new girl?

if max liked her then ana was sure she would too. and she would help however she can, being new is hard but being friends with max kinda made it easier for her.