Different Worlds

Chapter two: Different Worlds

“Where are you heading?” asked calphernia when she saw Yue clothed nicely wearing his bag. “I just want to buy something. Wanna come?” she replied with a sigh, still can’t get over about what happened earlier, about the dream…at least that’s what she thought.

"Yes, I'll come with you. Give me a minute." she said and hurriedly go upstairs. Yue smiled and nodded a little and waited for her patiently. After some time she came back. She looked at Yue with a smile plastered in her face, "Let's go?" she asked excitedly.

For Calphernia, it was a good chance for Yue to have a little travel around this province, she thinks Yue might get an idea about what would she write. She opened the door of the front seat and hopped in, Yue did the same, "Where are we heading?" she asked while starting the engine. You adjusted her seatbelt and replied "Book store."  Cal nodded and started the engine.

While on the ride, Cal played some Music to hype their mood. It worked, Yue started to jam a little with the music, which Cal found it amusing. She got a smile on her face and jammed along with her.

When they've reached their destination, they got out and closed the car door. "Wait, I left my phone inside, you can go first." Cal said, Yue waited for her but it looks like she was struggling to find her phone, so she insisted for Yue to go first. Yue didn't have a choice but to follow her. When she got inside she was star struck on the pile of books, even if it's not that big and it's simple, she still  appreciate how this store sell good books and see can see passion in their eyes while working.

She loves the smell of books. While finding some books, one caught her attention, her eyes landed on a lady's hand holding that one book, her gaze went up to her and thought that the lady is familiar. 'I think I've seen her somewhere.' she thought. The lady looked at her tilt her head before walking towards her.

She stopped in front her and smiled, "It's nice seeing you again, Yue Mori Alferez..." she said. Yue looked at her with her mouth agape. "You...know my name?" she asked, curiosity started to build up on her mind. "I'm Lilliona." She offered a hand, which she gladly accepted, not knowing why.

"Can you hold this for a sec? I need to grab my book from there." she said and handed Yue the book she was holding, the one which caught her attention. After she left, Yue waited for 30 minutes already, yet she hasn't come back. She looked around and saw no glints of her. "Are you looking for someone?" She jumped out of shock and held her chest. "Oh my World! You scared the life out of me!" She shouted unconsciously which earned a lot of attention.

She looked at the man behind her and closed her fist to lessen her anger. She heaved sigh and face him.
"Seriously, what's your problem?" She asked trying to sound calm. "Did I scare you?" He asked wearing a smugly smirk instead of answering her question. She turned around and walked away,
"Talking to him is a waste of time." she murmured.

She saw Cal coming as well as her who was about to go outside. "Have you bought something?" She asked Yue. "Hmm." She nodded. They decided to go home after that.

"Wait...the book! I forgot to return the book!" she said out loud when she realized she still has the book. Cal shrugged off and went inside first, she pauses for a little and looked at her,  "You can return that some other day." she said before she went inside.

She sighed and just nodded before following her. All of her things are on the table beside her bed, and there she was seated, facing the book with a pen on her hand.

"What's with this book that really made me interested and curious? Should I use this for writing my story? Maybe but, i'll gave her another book in return and asked her if i could keep this." She said to herself. The next day she came back to the bookstore, hoping to see her but she failed. She thought she could finally face her on the second day but still there's no sign of her.

"Forget it!" she slumped down in the bed and faced her side table. She looked excited. She grabbed her pen and so as the book, then opened it. It was an empty pages, like the pages of it was made for her story.

...

Wait, how do I start this? hmm…
I was think thinking for the whole 3minutes, but I really don't have an Idea. What if...When an idea popped in my mind I smile. I still remembered those details in my dream, even the tiny bit. What if I'll write my story based on those? Right! I can do this!

.
.

Running of the horses were heard, while a man was shouting non-stop chasing after another man riding a horse, "You can't ran away from me, Trevor. I won’t let you wear that crown! I! I'm more deserving than you! And I will be the one wearing that crown!" He shouted. Trevor clenched his jaw upon hearing him being called by his name. "Hiyah!" He shouted and made his horse ran faster. He needs to get out of there fast. The horse suddenly stopped and hopped over and over until he fell down, good thing his reflex are fast so he didn't fall that hard on the ground.

After he got up the horse was gone, Trevor looked around familiarising the place. He lost some of his strength when Zedel and him were on battle, Zedel got the chance to stab Trevor at the back which didn't go unnoticed but sadly it hit him.

I started to write the story, is this okay?  *Yawn* I'm getting thirsty, I should get myself some water, After I put down the pen and I stood up and went to the kitchen and bought myself a water. Sigh…
I sat back down again and wrote another lines. I wanted to finish this today so…

.
“Where the heck am I?” he asked himself while looking at those tall trees. “I should find my way out, or else that guy would cause chaos inside the Palace.”. He roamed around tracing the horse’s steps thinking he could follow and find the way out. He felt something be