four

༺chapter four༻✧⇝ war party

༺chapter four༻

war party

It's been a year since their beloved home caught fire, everything changed Amiryat grew closer to her father so you can say, he was less harsh on her thanks to Neytiri, she also got to enjoyed the nights with her brother lo'ak when they left their home in the middle of the night when their parents were sleeping.

Amiryat also spent her days with her mother hunting, sometimes Neytiri had the need to go hunting with her daughter, Jake would sometimes tag along with them and when he did so did her other siblings almost like family bonding time, throughout the year Neteyam had taught Amiryat how to fight, he didn't want her to be defenseless whenever he wasn't around to protect her or his siblings.

"I know what a punch is, nete." Amiryat rolled her eyes at her brother, even if she was older then him, Neteyam would act if he was the oldest and make her feel small.

"Well do you know how to use it." Neteyam pulled back bring his hands up into position, Amiryat nods immediately. "Yes, don't go easy on me, okay?" Neteyam smiles cheekily.

Amiryat took a swing towards him but Neteyam slapped her arm away making her stumble away from him, she stood there in disbelief at the action, "what you said don't go easy on you." Neteyam smirks.

Amiryat tsk moving back to position, just when he threw a punch she caught it twisting his arm kneeling him in the stomach making him a groan clutching his stomach, she took the chance to flip him over her body to slam down onto the ground. Neteyam cried out at the impact staring up at the sky. "tsnì sngap!" (That's stings!)

Amiryat smiled with a laugh, before helping him off the ground, "mom taught me that one." She told him, touching his body to see is there weren't any real injuries. "Your fine, nothing but a few bruises." Neteyam slapped her hand away.

"few bruises?" He scoff wrapping an arm over her shoulders helping himself to keep balance, "my freaking back hurts." Amiryat patted his back earning a "ow!" From him. "My bad."

"That is the last time you two are left alone." Mo'at, thier grandmother scolded them, Amiryat apologized helping her with Neteyam's wounds. "Your lucky your mother isn't here to hear about this."

Neteyam yelp gripping the white cloth Amiryat gave him to hold. "Yeah— cause then she'll poke out my sisters eyes— ow! Please hurt me more." He glared arching his back.

"I might as well." Amiryat mutters wiping her hands from the herbs, stepping away watching the rain outside the hunt hit the ground. "When are they coming back?" She asked her grandmother.