ten

༺chapter ten༻✧⇝ you gave me the strength

༺chapter ten༻

you gave me the strength

"Amiryat! Yawne not to fast!"

The night sky has been filled with nothing but laughter and stories from the couple, they both have forgotten about eclipse time and decided to explore more. "you said faster." She says leaning back against his chest, Ao'nung rubbed her arms as they crossed the sea with kro going at an average pace.

The young couple had been soaring the sky since eclipse came down, they both were enjoying the sea from above even went past the reef, they both knew the risk they took when the sun was no longer shining and the stars had taken over, but it was worth everything.

"You know my father came from a star." Amiryat mentions staring up at the billions of stars brightening the sky, Ao'nung hums following her glaze up to the sky. "though he never talks about where he came from, he told us that he had a twin called Tom."

"What happened to him?" Ao'nung tightened his grip around her waist, when she guided kro back around heading back home. "Dad told me he died, I don't know how he died but he died human."

Ao'nung knew her father was human before he became one of the people, his father had told him the stories as they got passed around the clan, "are we heading back?" He pressed his face against her cheek taking the view infront of him. Amiryat hums.

"Yes, I just know that my father is waiting for me, and your family is probably worried for you as well."

He didn't disagree with knowing that she was right, even though either of them wanted the night to end, they made a promise to each other they will see one other again, Amiryat sent her ikran away before she and Ao'nung made it down the hill.

"I really wish this night didn't have to end" Ao'nung signs swinging their hands as they walked down the beach, she smiles squeezing his hand. "We can always do it again." She told him softly.

"No, yeah definitely," Ao'nung says tugging her back when he stopped, he wanted a moment alone with her before they were forced to leave each other for the night. "Thank you for showing the sea from above."

Amiryat shrugs shaking her head, flashing her dimpled smile. "I'm glad that you enjoyed it as much as I did, but really should— y'know."

Ao'nung nods leaning down pressing a feather kiss to her hair, "have a good night, ma yawne." He smiles once more dropping her hand and walking back to his home, Amiryat couldn't contain the smile growing on her face.

Walking back to her home, she began to think about her life would be like if she and her family ever came to the sea clan, would she had never met Ao'nung and fall in love with him, was she destined to find another mate from the forest clan, she was so in Eywa' depth for making her fall love in Ao'nung.