seven

༺chapter seven ༻✧⇝ night walks on the beach

༺chapter seven ༻

night walks on the beach

The eclipse was absolutely beautiful when it began to rise from the hidden mountains, but they didn't get to enjoy it when their father called for a family meeting. "All sully's fall in." Jake brought Amiryat down with him as he kneel, making her wince. Why does everyone keep touching my back? She thought to herself.

"Remember? Family meeting." Neteyam yanked lo'ak down to the ground around their father. "Come on, take a knee let's go." Jake pointed down as Neytiri moved down by her husband, Amiryat watched Tuk come around taking her spot behind her. "Kiri." Neytiri sternly spoke her name.

Kiri sighs sitting back behind the rest of them, forcing her legs to her chest. "I need you kids on you're best behavior," Jake began glancing at each of them. "I mean it. Learn fast, pull your weight, and don't cause trouble, got it." He turned to lo'ak, who just nodded. "Yes, sir."

Neteyam smiles grabbing the back of Lo'ak neck facing him which too he responded with a hiss. "I want to go home." Tuk cried from above of Amiryat, clingy on to her braids, Amiryat turned back bringing her sister forward to sit on her lap. "Me too, Tuk." She whispered softly, into her ear, glancing up at her parents.

"Oh, Tuk." Neytiri cooed softly.

"This is our home now, Tuk." Jake took her smaller hand into his. "And we're going to get through this, we're gonna get through this and have each others backs, right?" Amiryat locked eyes with her father seeing that they probably won't be going back home any time soon like she thought.

"What does your father always say?" Neytiri asked turning from his husband to her kids. "Sully's stick together." Neteyam and Lo'ak replied within seconds, Jake turned to his eldest seeing her lack of response but he knew the change was killing her. "Amiryat." Neytiri warned her through her eyes, rubbing Kiri knee who wasn't paying any attention.

"Sully's stick together." They all spoke at once, with much more passion, after that Tisreya came to collect them for their first lesson of that day, "come on." Amiryat took Tuk' hand as they ran towards the edge and into the ocean with a scream.

Amiryat eyes sparkled at the beautiful creatures swimming around her, the smaller fishes passing through her fingers making her grin, a hand grabbed her arm taking her attention, Lo'ak held his breath pointing down where Tisreya, Ao'nung and Rotxo were.

Amiryat could only hold her breath for a minute before she and her siblings needed to swim up to shore to catch their breaths, they looked back down to Tsireya watching her hands make signs they didn't know what she was saying, she waved her hand back down.