Author's Note

Hola! Fushia here, a pleasure to meet you! 👋🏻

First of all, I would like to express my deepest gratitude to all the people who read my story.

After all the things I went through to finish this story, I'm proud that I finished hate or love after I decided to delete it last 2016. Even though many scenes and characters' names have changed, I can say that this new version of HOL is much better than the old one.

I started writing Hate or love when I was in junior high school. The year 2014 if I'm not mistaken. Then I published it on Wattpad in 2015. When I decided to HIATUS, I deleted all of my stories, including HOL, without thinking of having a backup. Sobrang pinagsisihan ko talaga nung binura ko yung mga stories ko, pati ang HOL dahil umabot na sila ng libong reads and votes, but still binura ko sila dahil nawalan ako ng gana magsulat. It took me years to remember the original book version of HOL, but I still failed to memorize it all. That's why I decided to write a new version of HOL using my upgraded writing style and by adding a lot of twists and spice to the story.

And finally! HATE OR LOVE has officially ended. Thank you to everyone who stayed with me until the end. ♡♡♡

#HateOrLoveWP