Before We Begin (Please Read)

WOW! We have finally come into the third Walker story!

I am so so so excited to be sharing Walker: Surrender with y'all!

Before we begin however, if you have not read the first two Walker stories of mine, Wish To Be A Walker and Walker: Secrets, I highly recommend that you go and read both of those before coming back to continue with this book. There are story lines in both of them that are vital to understanding Walker: Surrender.

This story is going to be considerably darker then the previous two books (I can hear you saying 'how' right now) but since S3 is shaping up to be the best (and darkest) season of Walker yet, of course I am duty-bound in my writing to continue that trend!

All chapters will include trigger warnings.

There will be themes such as kidnapping, torture (bring that up with the series), suicidal thoughts, underage drinking, cancer treatment and a couple others that will be mentioned before the chapters begin.

Please do not let this deter you from reading this story however. I promise that there is going to be plenty of sweet, beautiful moments with our favorite characters in-between the roller-coaster ride that the series has taken us on.

Don't forget to add this story to your library,  follow my account, like and comment on this story!

Let's jump straight into Chapter 1!

Enjoy!