Project

Wednesday Pov:

It has been 2 weeks since Tyler and i started dating, it was pure heaven, i was going to the Weathervane with Enid, Ajax and Bianca to get some drinks and discuss about our project.

"Wednesday why dont you order for us since you are close with the barista"Enid said while giggling
"What do you guys want?"i asked

"Me and Bianca will have a caramel macchiato"Enid said "I'll have an vanilla Cappuccino"Ajax said
I had gone to the counter to order, of course "I'll get 1 quad, 2 caramel macchiato and 1 vanilla Cappuccino"
I said.

"Coming right up love"Tyler said
I just smirked at him while blushing as i pay, i got back to our seats and i gave them there order.

[A couple days later]

Tyler's POV:

It was a busy day at the Weathervane as usual, i was so tired but i still keept on working.

{Time skip 9:57pm}

I got home and changed into my comfiest outfit and was going to sleep but all of the sudden someone was knocking in our door..

I head down stairs to see who it was,it was Wednesday.."hey what are you doing here this late??"i said confused, "im probably gonna regret saying this but, i miss you"Wednesday said with a charming voice.

I smirked at her and let her inside and she was heading to my room,i followed after her.

She instantly laid on my bed covering herself with my overweighted blanket.

"Hug me"she said desperately,i was shocked and was frozen for a few seconds, "Hug me you idiot"she said, so i did.

A few minutes in she fell asleep in my arms, god she was so beautiful, her curly hair and hair charming lips, she was so perfect.

It was the next day, i woke up and saw my beautiful girlfriend right next to me.I cant help but run my fingers through her hair.After a few minutes she woke up.

When she saw me she kissed my cheek, my cheeks turned pale red and she giggled, shes so cute i wish i could stay with her for the rest of my life..

Wednesday's POV:

I woke up next to my boyfriend, hes so charming.I kissed his cheek and hugged him, i wasn't going back to nevermore until tomorrow since it was the weekends.

[Time skip 7:54am]

Me and Tyler were eating cereal for breakfast, while he eats i admired his beautiful face, while i was distracted looking at his face he noticed that i was looking at him i quickly remove my eyes offf him.

"Hey i know your looking at me"he said while my cheeks turned light pink.

{Time skip 9:34am}

I head in the bathroom so i could shower, i had extra clothes on my bag
While i was showering Tyler came in to wash his hands, i didnt mind it.

After i shower i dried myself with Tyler's towel and change into my clothes, i was feeling sleepy..I head to Tylers room so i could sleep.

I laid in his bed and put his overweighted blanket on me, Tyler laid right next to me and cuddled me, we both fell asleep in eachothers arms..