Fight

Wednesday's POV:

While Enid and Ajax are fighting, me and Tyler were so confused about what happened "hey um Enid, why are you both fighting???" Tyler asked
"Well Ajax here, doesn't care about me anymore" Enid said " what thats bullshit i really care about you" Ajax replied.

And they continued fighting again, "can you both stop fighting just his once" i said they both looked at me and continued to fight, "I SAW YOU KISSING A GIRL" Enid shouted "THAT WASNT ME" Ajax shouted back. They both fight like everyday and this one was the worst.

"YOU KNOW WHAT IF YOU DONT BELIVE ME LETS JUST BREAK UP" Ajax shouted, me and Tyler were so shocked as Ajax leaves the room, Enid was starting to tear up and we try to confront her but it wasn't working.

We decided to go to the weathervane and drink some quad, while we were walking i stepped on something, it was a paper. I opened it and we saw an andress. I folded the paper and putted it in my pocket, we continued walking until we arrived at the weathervane, while i was ordering our drinks i saw sone girl flirting at Tyler, belive me or not but my blood was boiling at that bitch.

I head back to our booth and handed Tyler and Enids drinks "Tyler whos that girl?" I asked "what girl??" He said "the one that was flirting at you." I said "oh that girl, i hate her so much too" he said. That was fair, while we were drinking enid said " i just remembered the Poe cup is tommorow", "really?" I asked "yea" she replied "well good luck" Tyler said.

|Time skip tommorow 8:43 AM|

Enid was getting ready for their poe cup, which basically meant another work for me because Yoko broke her left arm yesterday, i changed my clothes into our cat costumes apparently, "Wednesday please,please, please can you put your whiskers on" Enud begged "ugh, fine" i said she putted on my whiskers then we head to our boat.

Principal Weems explained the rules as usual, then it begins. Cant really tell what happened because im lazy but we won, again. While we were in out tent someone came inside, it was Ajax "what are you doing here?!" Enid asked "uhm.. i want to talk to you" he replied "okay??" Enid said, they went in a private place to talk but a few minutes later i heard kissing noises gosh.

I went to check what they were doing and just as i knew it, they were making out. "What the fuck" i said "uhh" enid said worriedly "i tought you two broke up??" I asked "well people deserve chances right?" Enid said. Eh whatever suits them, i left the tent and head back to our dorm, it was also my writing time.

•Time skip 8:02 PM•

I decided to sleep at Tyler's house because why not, i knocked at Tyler's house and his father answer, "what are you doing here?" Sherrif Galpin Asked "i wanted to spend the night at your house" i said "mkay Tyler's upstairs" i head upstairs and knocked at Tyler's room, he answered quickly, "what are you doing here?" He also asked "i wanna sleep with you mkay??" I said "uh okay" he said and letted me inside, i changed my clothes in his bathroom ofcourse once i was finished changing i head back to his room and laid down in his bed, he was watching something in his phone while laying down.

I checked to see what was he watching and it was a movie we continued watching it until it was like 9:30, we head to sleep but i couldn't sleep i turned around and tapped Tyler's shoulder waking him up "hmm?" He asked "this is really a weird request but can you hug me?" I said "sure" he said. I turned around and felt his arms slowly hugging me, i turned around and moved closer at him, we were basically so close together, i close my eyes and falled asleep.

~time skip tommorow 8:19 AM~

I woke up and saw that Tyler was still asleep, i realized he had no shirt on and my hands were on his chest i could feel his bare abs, gosh hes to hot and i suddenly just have the urge to wake him up and make out with him, i shook myself awake and saw that Tyler was now awake, "what time is it??" He asked "its 8:26 AM" i said "im gonna make breakfast, love you" he said and he leaves the room i was so shocked not only he didnt put on his shirt but he said i love you to me??.

I felt one emotion that was my weakness, happiness. I actually loved that feeling but i cant be soft like Enid. I head to Tyler's bathroom to shower.
After i shower and change i head down stairs and see Tyler who was cooking pancakes, i hugged him from behind and decided to wait, after Tyler cooked pancakes we ate together, suddently someone was calling from Tylers phone "who is it" i asked "enid" he replied he putted it on speaker mode and Enid said i needed to head back now, because of an emergency..

To Be continued..