Jacket 2

Wednesday's POV:

It was Christmas morning, i saw Enid was changing her clothes, thing was wearing a bow tie.

Enid runned up to me and said "merry Christmas Wednesday!!!!"she said happily.

I stayed silent and she has a box that is wrapped up and gave it to me "open it!" She said.

I opened it and there where different types of chapsticks that i dont have.

"Thank you" i said "well do you wanna come with me??"she said.

"To where?" I asked "To Tyler's house"
She said "ok I'll get dressed"i said.

Enid was driving us to Tyler's house.
A couple minutes later we arrived at Tyler's house.

Enid knocked on his dooor, Tyler opened up and said "hey.. I weren't expecting you guys but come in".

Enid sitted at his couch and watch us making out.

"God can you both keep your hands to yourself"she said "atleast we do not kiss like you and Ajax" i said.

Tyler chuckles as he brushes his hand through my hair. "Well i gotta go to Ajax's house to give him his gift so buh-bye" she said and left.

After she left me and Tyler went to his room to y'know, make out. As we were making out he stopped kissing me.

"I also got a gift for you." He said and hands me a box, i opened it up and i see a black hoodie that matches his and a necklace that says my name.

"Thank you.." i said and smiled, he smirked at me and said "you wanna go on a lunch date?" He asked.

"Of course, i would love to" i said. I put on the hoodie and necklace that he gave me, it was perfect.

We rode his car so we could go to a restaurant, once we got to the restaurant we find somewhere to sit.

He took the menu and asked what i want, "whatever you order" i said "okay so you want an steak then?" He asked "sure" i said..