Nausea

Tyler's POV:

It was a busy night at the Weathervane, people ordered so many things, it was so frustrating.

After my shift i head to nevermore, when i got there i head to Wednesday and Enid's dorm.

I knocked, Enid opened the dore "Hey Tyler" She said "Hey where wends?"i asked "oh she's there"she pointed at her.

I saw Wednesday organizing her chapstick, gosh she has so many of them "how many chapsticks do you have??"i asked "not enough"she said.

I chuckled and said "hey how many is it tho?", "200+"she said "woah you have so many chapsticks yet your favorite is cherry and coca cola"i said and giggled .

"i also have the limited edition chapsticks."she said while organizing.

She probably has 52 lip balms and 256 chapsticks, i guess she care about her lips.

She finally finished organizing her chapsticks, she laid down her bed and said "sleep next to me..please..", "Since you asked nicely, i will sleep with you" i said.

I lay right next to her and kissed her forehead and hugged her. Her hair was lose and it was long and curlish hair.

She was so beautiful i couldn't keep my eyes off her, she opens her eyes and sees that im looking at her.

"Stop looking at me, Just hug me"she said desperately, i hugged her thight we both fell asleep a few minutes later.

^Time skip 9:34 Am^

Wednesday's POV:

I woke up and see Tyler's Hands wrapped around me, My head was hurting like crazy and i feel nauseous.

"What happened Wends"Enid asked "My head really REALLY hurts".

"Well yea, i remember you drinking bottles of beers before organizing  your chapsticks"she said "yea now i need to throw up"i said and walked to the bathroom.

I throw up everything that i ate last night.. "U good?" Enid asked "no.." i said and continued to throw up.

"Do you want me to wake Tyler up??"Enid said "yes..please"i said..

She woke Tyler up and he and Enid rushed to the bathroom, i flushed the toilet and washed my mouth.

"Hey, are you feeling good now?" Tyler asked."yea..i think"i said.

|5 days later|

Tyler's POV:

Wednesday was cuddling me, she was so beautiful, her bold pink cheeks, her dark caramel brown eyes, her rosewood pink lips.

She was so perfect. I kissed her cheeks, she opened her eyes and kissed my lips with passion, i knew she was wearing my favorite chapstick flavor.

Cherry chapstick, her cheeks went from bold pink to rouge pink.

"Lets go to sleep?"i asked "yea.."she said..