Movie Night

Enid's Pov:

I had been thinking of making a movie night for the four of us a.k.a Ajax, Wednesday, Tyler and i.

But i need to think which movie to pick.. A couple minutes later Wednesday knocked on our door.

"Hey Wends!" I said happily, "Hey" she said and looks at Tyler.

"So, what are we gonna watch?" Ajax asked "We are gonna watch The Conjuring!!" I said.

"Oh okay" ajax said. We all sit in my couch while looking at the Tv, Tyler holds Wednesday's hands, nervously.

"Hey Ajax"i said "Hm?"Ajax said "Lets get Drinks and Chips" i said "Mkay"He said.

While we were getting chips from the pantry, We see Tyler whispering into Wednesday's ears.

Apparently Ajax can lip read "What is he saying?" I asked "He said"can i cuddle you?" Ajax said.

"Well they are cuddling now"i said "Not gonna lie, they have a perfect  relationship" Ajax said, i chuckled and we go back to our seats.

Tyler falled asleep with his head on Wednesday's shoulder. After the movie we head to Tyler's guest room to sleep.
Ofcourse Wednesday is gonna sleep next to him.

~

Wednesdays pov:
I woke up feeling nauseuos, and before i knew it, i had to throw up.

I threw up everything i ate yesterday, Enid knocked at the bathroom "Wedns are you alright?" She asked "yeah.."i answered and continued to throw up.

"May i come inside?" Enid asked "Sure.." i answered.

Enid's pov:
Wednesday was throwing up like crazy, i knew i need to do something. "Wedns, do you need me to wake Tyler up?".

"Yes..Please" she said, "Tyler, TYLER"i said frantically "What??"he said "Wednesday IS throwing up" i said "what?"he said "Wednesday IS THROWING UP!!"I said.

"Shes in the bathroom" i added, Tyler rushed into the bathroom as i follow him, "Wedns are you okay??" He asked worriedly to Wednesday.

"No.." Wednesday said, "maybe your pregnant?" I asked "have you two had sex?" I added "yeah." Wednesday said "but i am taking birth control"she added.

"Well we dont know until you dont try"i said "good thing i have a pregnancy test, here"i said "why do you have an pregnancy test with you??" Tyler asked,
"I dont know" i said "now, get out you two ima try the pregnancy test"

We exit the bathroom and waited Wednesday to come out.

Wednesday's pov:

I tried the pregnancy test and waited, i couldn't belive my eyes, i was actually pregnant, i didnt know what to say, what if Tyler doesn't Accept my baby, our baby?.

I removed that on my mind and exit the bathroom, "So, What is the results?" Enid asked happily "Well, I am Pregnant.."i said shyly Enid was jumping with joy while saying "im gonna be an Aunt!!".

I stayed silent for a while and looked at Tyler who was so shocked and couldnt even speak.

"Enid.."i said "can you please tell Ajax, Eugene at Bianca that im pregnant" I said.

"Suree" Enid says and exits Tylers room.
"Your..pregnant??" Tyler asked "yes..hopefully you can accept it" i said and looked down.

"Ofcourse, i will always accept it Love" Tyler said "wait..really?"i asked "yes" Tyler said.

I was so shocked, but Tyler pulled me into a kiss.

A/N: hey guys this is what i could think of writting and if theres wrong grammars please let me know, Thank youu.