Chapstick

Ajax's POV:

Enid was begging me to take her to the mall, i had no choice so i took her to the mall.

She buyed a cherry chapstick, strawberry chapstick, a black beanie, and a pink headband.

I think the cherry chapstick and black beanie is for Wednesday.

We went back to Nevermore and i walked Enid to her dorm, i kissed her in the lips, and sayed bye to her.

Enid's POV:

I got back to our dorm and i see Wednesday, she was finishing her novel.

"Wednesday!!"i said excintingly "what, and why do you seem excited"
She said "i have a gift for you!!"i said happily

"this better be worth it and not waste my time".

I gave her the cherry chapstick and black beanie "thank you, i guess.."
She said.

"but wait, how do you know my favorite chapstick?" She asked with and confused voice.

"I asked Tyler since he's the one who knows everything about you"i said while giggling.

"Tyler also loves the cherry chapstick, especially if your the one who is wearing it"i added.

|Time skip 9:02 Pm|

Wednesday's POV:

I put on the cherry chapstick that Enid gave me, while i was putting it on, someone knocked at our door.

It was Tyler, My boyfriend he always comes every night to sleep with me, I also have uncontrollable nightmares.

He hugged me tight and holds my waist while kissing me hardly.

I kissed him back, we were making out in this point.

He throws me gently in my bed, he was on top of me, while we were making out. Enid said something.

"Please do not have sex in front of me and thing"she said desperately "we aren't" Tyler said and laughed.

We continued making out  passionately, i pulled him closer and kissed him more.

"God you guys really missed eachother" Enid said, i stopped kissing Tyler and said "says the girl that kisses Ajax every 5 minutes.

"We are more mature than you Enid" i said.

We continued making out. After we maked out he laid dont next to me.

I hugged him and put my legs in his thighs and kissed him again, "i love you so much Wednesday" he said and smirked.

"I love you to."i said. A few minutes later we he falls asleep in my hands after a few minutes i closed my eyes and falls asleep..

A/N:hey guys i will try to make more longer stories if i can😸