Redamancy

---------- means the same day, but later on

********** means a completely different part of the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Redamancy: (n) the act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned in full.

Bailey POV

I look up from my book, and I realize it's my lunch break. Yay. I mark my place, and go to the workroom to clock out. Grabbing my bag and keys, I head out of Half-Price Books, one of my favorite places ever. As I walk out of the doors, I notice 4 guys hanging out in front of a store a few doors down from where I am. It just so happens to be a tattoo parlor. Yeah, Austin can be pretty weird.

As I'm walking to my car, one of the guys catcalls me. I honestly don't have time to deal with some perverts shit today. I turn around, and only one of them is looking at me.

Covered in tattoos, piercings, and dyed-blonde hair, he yells "Aye. Why don't you come over here?" Hm. An Irish accent. Hot.

"Well, you see, I'm on my lunch break and I don't have time to deal with a group of losers. So, probably not. Goodbye." I wave, and continue walking to my car. "Well you see," blonde guy mimics me, "If you come over here, I can give you some lunch, and it'll be better than any fast-food shit you're about to go buy."

Rolling my eyes, I give him the finger over my shoulder, and yell out "Fuck you!" I finally reach my car, and I quickly drive off, getting away from the bright-blue eyed boy with tattoos.

Niall POV

"Niall mate what just happened?" Liam asks me. The girl left a few minutes ago, and I'm still standing in the same position. She's probably the first girl to ever tell me no. But other than that, she was mesmerizing. Her long hair blew in the breeze, the way her hips swayed when she walked, it was just simply her. I hope to see her again, she seemed so innocent. I liked it.

"Niall? Hello?" Liam asks me again. I come out of my daze, and answer. "Oh. Nothing. Just a girl, nothing big." Liam looks at me, not believing me. "Liam, I was just trying to get a good shag, swear." This seems to reassure him, for he shakes his head.

He joins back in the conversation, and my mind can't help but wander back to the mysterious, beautiful girl.

----------

Bailey POV

Sighing, I pull back up to work 30 minutes later, and luckily the boys are not there. I make my way back inside, and go clock in. I take my usual place at the front counter, pulling out my book, Bleed Like Me. As soon as I open it, my boss Ben decides to come out of his office and talk to me.

"Hey Bailey." He says, standing next to me.

"Hey Ben." I reply.

"So I know you've been working the front desk for a while, and I thought you should probably start shelving books instead. And don't worry, I'll handle the front."

"Oh. Okay." I say as I set my book under the counter and start heading to the back to get a cart of books.

I grab the first cart of books I see, and it's all young adult/teen fiction. My favorite books to read. I wheel it over to the back corner, and soon become immersed in reading the backs of the books and putting them on the shelves. I hear the bell ring at the front, and ignore it. It's probably and old person, for school is still in session right now. I continue with putting the books up, knowing that Ben will help them if they need it.

I'm carrying a big stack of unused books to the back, when suddenly I'm on the ground. The books go flying, and I curse under my breath. This is the first time this has happened to me, the person is going to pay for being so freaking clumsy. Next thing I know, there is a hand in my face. And an all too familiar Irish voice saying "I am so sorry oh my gosh I am terribly sorry!" I grab his hand, and he helps me up with ease. Now I'm standing in front of someone who is taller than me, way taller than my 5ft 8. Holy shit. His eyes are the most beautiful shade of blue I've ever seen in my life. Too bad he was being a complete douche earlier.