2

Bailey POV

"Niall should be here any minute." I say to Jaycee.

We're both laying on my bed, and Niall and Ashton are supposed to be coming over.

The doorbell rings, breaking the silence.

"I got it." I say, standing up to go answer it. I open the door, and I'm face to face with Niall.

"Hey Nialler." I say, grinning.

"Hey baby." He replies, pulling me in for a kiss.

We break apart and into the apartment I yell "It's Niall!"

"Okay!" Jaycee yells back.

I lead Niall into the kitchen, knowing that he wants some kind of food.

Opening up the fridge I tell him "We have Chinese, Olive Gard-" I'm cut off as Niall closes the door and roughly grabs my hips, pushing me harshly against the counter.

He grabs a fistful of my hair, and jerks my head back. His lips find my favorite spot, right behind my ear, and he immediately starts marking me.

"N-Niall." I gasp, my fingers curling in his hair.

He slowly moves down my neck, and I can't help but moan.

"I figured you wanted to eat something?" I manage to get out in between pants.

Nipping at the middle of my neck, Niall looks me dead in the eyes and says "Yeah. You."

He grabs a hold of my face and feverishly kisses my lips, which I return with just as much passion. I bite and tug on his lip ring, which causes him to groan, the sound coming deep from within him. His hands have by now moved to my butt, and he grinds hard against me. I moan louder, the sound being swallowed by his lips. I push my hands under his shirt, and run them over his abs. He grabs my hips again, and effortlessly lifts me on the counter.

I hear the door bell ring, but it's background noise to me. I wrap my legs tightly around his waist, and his fingers start to slip their way up my shirt. He slides them up my back and pushes them under my bra strap.

"Hey! No sex on the counter please. Go get a room, we have company." Jaycee yells, taking us out of our moment.

Niall slowly removes his hands, and gives me one more lingering kiss. He helps me off the counter before he says, smirking "It wouldn't matter whether we got a room or not, you still would have heard my name being screamed."

"Oh my god shut up." Jaycee says, and I smack Niall on the chest, even though it's true.

"But," I say, looking at Jaycee. "At least screaming 'Niall' isn't as bad as screaming 'Daddy'."

Jaycee turns really red, and Ashton chooses this moment to walk into the kitchen saying "Did somebody call me? Sorry I had to use the bathroom."

I burst out laughing, and Jaycee turns even redder. Ashton gives her a hug, kissing her lips. I notice that Niall has gone really stiff, and he's unnaturally quiet.

I nudge his hip with mine, and he looks at me.

"What's up?" I ask him, popping the 'p'.

"I'll tell you later." He whispers in my ear.

I look at him confused, when Jaycee suddenly says "Anyways! Ashton, you've already met Bailey, but this is her boyfriend, Niall. Niall, this is Ashton."

Niall steps forward and shakes Ashton's hand. I notice that Niall was a little too firm, but I could just be imagining things.

They release their hands, and everybody falls into an awkward silence.