9

@BaileyRaeClifford here you go mom. Oh, and if you thought that little sneak peak I sent you killed you, I'm warning you now bc FLUFF AF

*Bailey POV*

It was just after 3, and the only people still here are Niall, Jaycee and I. Everybody else left after we finished cleaning up.

I heard Niall in the kitchen, but I was looking for Jaycee. I find her in my bedroom, laying on my bed and on her phone.

I run in and jump, landing right beside her.

"Hiya!" I say with a big grin.

"Hiya back at ya." She replies, locking her phone and setting it on her stomach.

"Whatcha doin?"

Jaycee gives me an annoyed look. "Nothing."

"Sounds fun."

"It is."

We sit in an uncomfortable silence for about 30 seconds before her phone goes off.

"Who are you texting?" I ask as she picks her phone back up and turns the screen away from me and unlocks it, even thought I know her password. I watch her closely as she reads a text, tries to hide a smile (but fails), and types back a answer.

"Nobody." She answers me with a smug smile.

I scoff. "Yeah, you're texting nobody and Harry is straight. Let me ask again. Who are you texting?"

"I told you, nobody."

"Is nobody a tall, hot blonde with a lip ring and a vast amount of tattoos?"

Jaycee doesn't say anything, but the evident blush in her cheeks speaks for her.

"I knew it!" I yell.

"We're just friends!" She yells back, covering her face with her hands.

"Yeah. That's what they all say."

"Seriously Bails, nothing is going on." She says.

"Okay. Whatever."

Quickly changing the subject, Jaycee says "Hey can you give me a ride home?"

"Yeah. When do you want to leave?"

"Well, I know Niall has been wanting you to himself so now if you don't mind."

I laugh as I roll out of my bed. "Very true. Well if you have all of your stuff, let's leave."

Jaycee gathers her stuff and we start heading towards the door.

Niall is still in the kitchen so I stop by and let him know where I'm going.

Soon enough I'm making the 10 minute drive to my old apartment, and along the way we manage to catch all of my jams on the radio. I pull into the parking lot and put my car in park.

"Thanks for the ride." Jaycee says.

"Oh no problem. You know this. And hey." I say, stopping Jaycee from opening the door. With seriousness in my tone I say "I want you to call me if you need anything, okay? Even if you think that you're being clingy and annoying, please still call me because I don't care. I'm your best friend and I'm supposed to be there for you in your time of need. If you need to call me at 2 am- I don't care. Just please don't lose yourself like last time, promise?"

Jaycee gives me a small smile and it looks like she's tearing up. She leans over and gives me a hug, whispering "Promise."

"I love you!" She yells before climbing out of my car.