3

Niall POV

"Okay so I told Jaycee to pack your clothes and stuff while we were away so she's on that right now." I tell Bailey. She's laying on the couch with the puppy on her stomach.

"So you're telling me she knew?" She asks, not looking at me.

I scratch the back of my head. "Uhh, yeah. I had been talking to her about getting an apartment for us for a while and when I finalized the deal yesterday I let her know."

"Ahh. That makes sense I guess." She says, playing with the dogs ears.

"And the apartment is mostly furnished. Like there's not a dresser in the bedroom. There's no TV stand. There's no TV. We just found out the table was shitty." She snorts at that. I don't know if the table was actually shitty or if we just had to much fun on it.

"I was talking to the boys yesterday and Louis, Harry and Liam are able to help bring my dresser, TV/stand,and we'll have to go pack my clothes and stuff. The only thing we have to buy is a table and chairs if you want them to match." I tell her.

"M'kay. It doesn't really matter." She says, still playing with the puppy.

"Are you really ignoring me?" I tease her.

"Well. Considering that I have the most beautiful puppy in the whole wide world sitting in my lap, then yeah I'm ignoring you."

"Why did I get the dog?" I mutter to myself.

"You got the dog because you love me." She actually looks at me now.

"Yeah I guess I do." I shrug, sending her a smirk.

"I know what I want to name it." She says, sitting up.

"And what's that baby?"

"Daisy." The dog perks it's ears up.

"Well I guess that settles it then. Daisy it is. I like it."

"Good. Even if you didn't like it I'd still keep it."

"Oh I know you would." I say as my phone goes off.

I pick it up and see that it's a text from Jaycee:

From J-Swag: hey niall i basically have all her stuff packed so by the time yall get back i'll be through

I reply.

To J-Swag: okay we're on our way now.

Locking my phone and standing up I say "Alright Bails let's go."

She goes and puts Daisy in her cage and puts her shoes on.

I grab her hand and we make our way out of our new apartment.

**********

Bailey POV

10 minutes later we are walking in the door of my old apartment. I see Jaycee sitting on the couch, and I run over to her, jumping on her lap.

"Ouch! Dammit Bailey that hurt!" She yells.

"You freaking knew you piece of shit! You knew for so long!" I say to her.

"Well duh. Niall and I are tight. Right Niall?" She yells to him.

He yells something that sounds like a 'Yeah' back. Of course he's eating.

I get off of Jaycee and sit beside her. "So what are you gonna do about rent?" I ask her.

She shrugs. "Well still pay it obviously. I don't know. It'll be tight. Torchy's only does so much."