16

*actually edited for once lol*

*Bailey POV*
(This happened when Bailey was at Jaycee's and Niall was building the blanket fort. And also I know in the last chapter it said "a few days later" well let's pretend that this chapter is the day after ashton and Jaycee made up cool? Cool.)

I walk up to Jaycee's apartment and almost walk in, but I remember that I don't live here anymore. I knock, and soon enough I hear Jaycee's footsteps, and she opens the door.

"Bailey!!" Jaycee yells, opening her arms for a hug.

"Jaycee!" I yell back, engulfing.

She pulls back and fingers my hair. "Wow dude you look hot. I didn't think you'd ever chop off all your hair."

I run my fingers through my purple hair. "Yeah, well everybody needs a change."

"True. Now, come inside so I can tell you what happened."

I walk to Jaycee's bedroom while Jaycee goes to do who knows what. I flop on her bed and pull out my phone, but not before noticing something in the corner of her room. I walk over to it to get a better look, and my suspicions are confirmed.

Picking it up, I grin. It's Ashtons infamous black t-shirt. Specifically the one he was wearing last night.

"Okay so I just happened to have Rocky Road and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream in my fre- why are you looking at me- oh." Jaycee sees my shit-eating grin and stops dead in her tracks, hard core blushing.

"Forget to pick something up?" I say, holding in my laugh.

"Yeah. About that. I was going to explain." Jaycee says as she walks over to her bed and sets the ice cream down.

I follow her and snuggle up under her covers. Jaycee hands me my ice cream before laying down beside me.

"Okay. Spill." I say.

*Flashback in Jaycee's POV*

Ashton opens the car door for me, and I get in.

"Yours or mine?" He asks after he turns the car on.

"Um mine I guess."

Ashton nods and starts to make the short drive to my place. We don't make any conversation, so it's kinda awkward.

We pull up to my apartment and I get out first, pulling my keys out. I unlock my door, and close it behind Ashton as he starts to take his shoes off.

I make my way to the kitchen to grab a Dr. Pepper and Ashton follows.

He clears his throat. "So I assume you want to talk?"

I take a sip of my drink and give him a small smile. "Yeah. I do."

He nods. "Thought so. Where do you want to start?"

"Let's move this to the bedroom, shall we?" I say, making my way out of the kitchen and Ashton trails behind.

"You know I love to hear those words." I roll my eyes, ignoring him.

In my room, I sit criss-cross on my bed and Ashton does the same, facing me.

"I don't know where to begin." He says.

"How about when you were fucking that girl on the counter at my birthday party?" I say. I want to get right to the point and get this over with.

Ashton flinches. "Well, I know my explanation is total shit and you're not going to like it at all. But I was jealous. You had been hanging out with Luke all night and he kept eye-fucking you and it was pissing me off. To make things clear, the only thing I did with that girl was kiss her. I know it might have seemed like more but I promise it was just kissing. I was so drunk and high and I wasn't thinking straight and I just wanted to make you jealous. And I know that's a shit excuse."