Chapter 12

I get home at 5pm. I decide to take a long and hot bath with smelling salts. It's the first time in a while I do this. It feels so good. Hot baths help me to release all the tension of the day. It's been so intense. But at least Ed was quite jealous and I'm glad of it, he can be an asshole and at the same time the cutest person in the world. I love, well loved, both of him. Someone interrupts my thoughts by ringing the bell. I'm not really in the mood to get out of this amazing bath but the bell keeps ringing.

I put my bathrobe on and walk towards the main door, drying my bare feet before to prevent slipping on the floor. With my bathrobe and my hair in a bun, I look through the spyhole to see who it is.

'What the fu-' I say while I open the door but Ed cuts me off by kissing me. In a passionate way I've never seen nor felt before. I try to put up a fight but it's almost impossible, he's cupping my face with his hands, not letting me go and to be honest I don't really want him to stop. I've missed the mix of tobacco and mint gums and those lips always wanting to win the fight. I can hear our slight gasps, the sound of necessity.

He closes the door after him and untie my bathroom, going all over my body with his hands and picking me up, taking me to the counters of the kitchen. My hands are tangled in his hair, pulling it gently, letting him know my desire for him. We keep kissing, our breaths are quite quick because we can't stop. His tongue looks for mine and his hands are already stroking my inner thighs, playing with my clit. I open my legs even more and take his black T-Shirt, almost letting it out, wanting him to get closer.

'You are mine. Always. Never forget that.' He says against my lips and pulls my hair in a gentle way that makes me pulling myself back, exposing my neck. His whispers makes me to get even more wet. He keeps with quickly movements over my sex and kiss my neck and then again my lips.

As soon as he introduces one of his fingers, I wake up.

It has been a dream. I look at the clock in the night stand, it's 23pm. It felt so fucking real that I'm horny now. I rub my eyes trying to clear my mind and finally decide to get me a couple of tea.

-

Ed's POV

It's already Monday. I have to take Acker to Karlie's. He has been all this week at my place due to Karlie's occupation. To be honest, seeing her with that uniform from the hotel was so fucking sexy but her face when she saw Rose it was priceless. Of course I didn't do it on purpose, I didn't even know she was working there.

I park in front of what used to be our home and unfasten Acker's belt, taking after that his bag and little suitcase. I knock the door few times without ringing the bell. When she opens the door, she's with a bright smile on her face that disappears when she sees me. Acker hugs her tightly and I take a quick look at the inside of the house without getting into. The TV is on and I can see someone is on the living room. To my surprise is a guy, a blond one, is the only thing I can see.

'I call you whenever I can see Acker again.' She nods and I give her Acker's little suitcase. I bend down to be face-to-face to my son. 'I'll see you soon, little dude. I love you.' I mess up with his hair and start walking towards my car without waiting Karlie to close the door nor saying something. I still don't know why I was expecting her to say something about that dude.

I'm glad I put in Acker's suitcase the last letter with a post-it. I've given her directions on which day she must open the letter. 2nd June. The day of my brother's wedding.

For now I have more important stuff to do: have dinner with Rose. I drive towards her place. She lives in one of those rich neighbourhoods, not really my thing to be honest. I wait for her inside the car. She opens the door and places a kiss on my lips. It still feels unfamiliar. No more Miss Dior Chèrie perfume.

Karlie's POV

It seems the plan has worked. I'm sure Ed will ask Matthew about it. Although Ed has come earlier than I expected, I planned to meet Tom earlier just in case and bingo. To be honest, I'm not feeling like a bitch at all. I like playing this game.

'You are playing with fire' my mind tells me immediately and I know it for sure. But I don't care because I love to play and he knows that. My son Acker breaks my train of thought asking me something it surprises me, in a bad way.

'Mummy is that man your new boyfriend? Is he going to be my new daddy, like Nicole's new daddy?' I sit next to him on the sofa, looking at his green bluish eyes.

'Oh no, my dear. He's not going to be your new daddy. He's just a friend of mine and also a friend of auntie Candice. Do you like him? He's cool, isn't he?'

'Yes, but he hasn't tattoos like Daddy. Mum I've decided that when I'm older I want to get a tattoo like Daddy! He's going to have a new one and he has promised me I can go with him.'

'We will see that Acker, now we are going to have dinner, c'mon.'

***

Everything about the tattoos started when he got that big red phoenix on his left forearm. It's huge. The first session took like 6 hours just for the outline. It was so funny to see his clinched lips and closed eyes because of the pain.

'Do you think you could treat the tattoo?' Ed asked me when we left the studio tattoo.

'Why? Can't you do it on your own'

'Yeah, but I just simply love the idea of you being my nurse.' His right hand went directly to my ass to squeeze it.

'Okay, but I'm not going to satisfy your sexual desires by dressing me up as a nurse.'

'But you are my fiancée, what kind of wife do you suppose to be if you won't satisfy me?' My killer glance made him laugh and then kiss my check. 'I was just kidding. Just about satisfying me, I still want you to take care of this.' he told me while raising his forearm.

Once we were at our place, we went to the bathroom and I took the liquid soap for kids, which was soft and perfect to treat the tattoo, also several layers of kitchen roll and finally the cream we bought in the chemist's.

'Come and sit on here.' I told him pointing a stool we had in the bathroom. He did it as I told him and I took off carefully the plastic bandage. There was still rest of dry blood. I put his forearm under the tap and let some water run over his skin, then washed it with the liquid soap.

'Does it hurt or something?'

'No, right now it just stinks a bit.' Minutes after I applied the cream is when he started to swear because of the stinging and burning.

'Stop complaining Sheeran, you're being a crybaby.' I said while preparing the dinner, he reacted by slapping my ass.

'You are going to be the one complaining and begging me to stop of fucking you so hard tonight.'

***

______

Hello! I'm here again :) Hope you like this chapter.

COMMENT AND VOTE so I can keep writing <3