Chapter 21

We go back to the restaurant without holding hands as if nothing has happened. Just few minutes after we get inside, Candice's brother starts giving a speech, which means it will be our turn. Yes, our turn, because I'll share a couple of words. Minutes ago I was almost sweating because of the passion and lust and now I'm sweating because I'm going to stand in front of 300 people. The best thing is that Candice doesn't know about this.

Ed stands up and walks towards the bride and groom table and starts the speech, right after he finishes, a video starts playing on the big screen in front of the tables. It's a mix of the oldest videos and the ones from the bachelorette party. The video is over and it's the time for my speech. I stand up and when I'm in front of them, I take a deep breath and start the almost improvised speech.

"Being in front of your best friend and try to say everything you want to say it's not easy, but here I go. I know you are as surprised as me that I'm here in front of you. But this is the time...when...when I'm going to tell things I've never told you before. Thank you for saving my life, for being there even when I didn't think I would need someone. I am still trying to figure out how we are going to deal with this new thing called distance, but I guess Skype will be good at it." I pause and try to order the thoughts on my mind to say them. "I am so glad because you're now officially my sister-in-law. I'm also glad that we've fulfilled one of our promises, which was to see each other getting married. Don't worry I won't tell them about the others. Thank you again Candy Candy for being my friend and like a sister and for not letting me down. I'm going to miss you."

I walk towards my best friend and give her a tight hug and everyone starts applauding. When I get to the table where I was sat, with Imogen, John and part of the Sheeran family, I find out that my son is almost asleep despite the attempts of Imogen to keep him awake.

'Don't worry, Imogen. I'm going to let him sleep, otherwise it's going to be worse.' I pick Acker up and sit next to my mother-in-law.

'Do you have anyone to take you both back home? We can take you, darling.'

'I've been thinking to call a taxi, you know...'

'There's no need for that. I'll take them and you can take Matt and Candice to the hotel.' Ed says suddenly, showing up behind us.

When we get out of the restaurant it's almost 3am and the ceremony it's not still over. It only take us 15 minutes but the drive back home has never been this long to me. I've never desire that much to get there as soon as possible.

Just when we are at home I take my heels off, they are fucking killing me. Ed has picked Acker up and he's taking him to bed. I undress Acker being as careful as possible for him not to wake up and then I put his pyjama on.

'I've been thinking that it's too late for you to go back home...so...would you like to stay the night?' he nods with a bright smile on his face while we walk towards my bedroom.

'I might need help as well with the undressing part. Too many buttons and too much alcohol.' He says once we are in the bedroom.

I simply start by unbuttoning the vest and then the T-Shirt, while looking directly into his eyes. My hands go over his belly, up to his chest and then to his shoulders so the T-Shirt along with the vest go down to his arms till the fall to the floor.

'Do you need help with this as well?' This time my hands travel down to his lower belly almost rubbing his crotch. His answer is just a gasp. I unbutton his black trousers and they fall by themselves.

It's the first time in a long time I see him just in boxers. I barely touch his member with my fingers. He turns me over and with his chest against my back and his firmly pressing the skin of my waist, then starts kissing my neck in a passionate way I almost meld. I haven't even realized that he is already unzipping my dress, from my middle back to the lower back. When we are in equal conditions, that is in our underwear, I start doing something which I know it drives him crazy: rubbing my ass against his crotch. Now, one of his hands is playing between my thighs above my panties. It only takes him a few seconds to get them wet and I already feel his bulge growing and getting harder.

He turns me over again this time to face him and I can't help it but kiss him. His dry lips become softer when my tongue licks them. One of his hands holds my face by my chin and kiss me, with his tongue looking for mine. We are so close I can feel his hard sex rubbing involuntary against mine. Ed picks me up and before he takes me to the bed he unclasp my bra. Once I'm lying on the bed he kiss, this time, my neck and going down to my breasts, while he takes off my panties. He always loves to do that. My hands are stroking his hair almost pulling it as he goes down with the kissing.

'I've never desired you this much. I need to feel you.' He rustles against my skin. Those words combined with the whispers makes my whole body to shiver.

'Then take me.' With a quick movement he pulls his boxers down.

He does that so slowly I almost cry of pleasure. It's been more than a year since I could feel him again. I pant against his lips as soon as the movements become faster. One of my hands is stroking his back and the other one is completely buried in his hair. My lips are looking for his and in the moment they met, the thrust are deeper and the rhythm has slow downed. I can only think about the pleasure invading my body. He knows exactly what he has to do for me to reach the orgasm. He buries his face in between my shoulder and neck as he increases the rhythm again of the movements till I achieve the orgasm. Ed decides to change the position so I can take the control of the situation. With the both of us sitting on the bed, me straddling Ed, I start the movements, propelling myself with my arms over his shoulders. I take my time to make him come. Looking directly on his eyes, I move my hips in circular and slow movements, without looking away. I can see how his eyes are half-closed because of the pleasure. When I increase the movements it's when his gaps and moans are louder and his fingers are firmly pressed against my skin, making the movements deeper. He finishes and we stay in the same position for a few minutes, staring at each other while trying to recover the breathing.

'God...you can't even imagine how much I've missed you.' I whisper while stroking his hair with one of my hand and running my index finger through one of his tattoos over and over again. 'I love you.'

'Really? I thought you hated me.' Ed says with a surprised tone of voice and then kiss my lips even when I try to talk.

'Sometimes...you...are...annoying. But...I...love you...anyways.' a big smile appears on his face. 'We should get some sleep...it's almost 5am...'

Ed is the first on falling sleep, with his chest against my back and his steady breathing. I've been stroking the tattooed skin of his left arm. I've missed sleeping like this, with his body against mine and his sometimes heavy breathing.

Next morning when I wake up, he's not there. Has he already gone? I look at the clock on my night-table, it's 10am. A cheerful smile appears on my face when I hear my son screaming and laughing out loud. I put an old long t-shirt on me and barefoot, I walk downstairs to the kitchen.

'What's up with you two? You've woke up mum!' I say joking with an apparently upset tone.

I start giving kisses to my son all over his face and also tickling him, making him to laugh out loud again, while he tries to say 'I'm sorry, mummy'. I get closer to Ed and give him a kiss on the lips.

'Good morning, sunshine. My brother has sent me a message. They want to have a formal dinner with all the family before they go to Glasgow. Would you like to go?'

'Yeah, of course! I'm going to take a shower before having breakfast. I'll be right back.'

I take a quick shower and with my body still covered with a towel, I choose the clothes for today. While looking for a pair of socks, in the last drawer, I see the last letter that Ed gave me and which I was supposed to open the day of the wedding. I completely forget about it!! I open it, impatiently, looking forward to read the words Ed has written and the big smile that is on my face disappears as soon as I get to know what's inside the letter. Application for divorce.

_____________________________________________

Hope you like it! Sorry it took a lot of time, but I'm quite busy with uni. Vote and I'd be delighted to read your comments!

Marie