// Listener //

____________

Why are you up so late.

Working.

No one will care about your progress.

...

Hm, I was expecting a profanity from you.

I'm holding back.

Narcissists are terrible hiders, they can blend in with the crowd but their excellence still shows as if it's light shining in through a large window.

Are you calling me beautiful?

No.

That was sarcasm.

Your quiet good at that.

Mhm.

Are you a narcissist?

No.

So, your a liar?

_____________

WHERE THE HORNETS NEST

Your Story To Live

November 5th, 2019

...

4 : 13 am

...

//YOUR POV//
___________________

Cold air pricks at the back of my neck as I type on my computer. The moon shines in through my window and onto my desk, near my computers keyboard. Silence is broken every second with the CLICK of my keys, typing out important information.

The lights that hang on my walls give off a dim glow of f/c, making my nerves stay a smooth kind of calm.

I couldn't sneak down into the fridge, no wine.

Couldn't sneak into mom's room, no cigarettes.

Could sneak into the attic and in mom's unlocked case, no marijuana.

No money, No mom.

It's been a couple days since I've seen her, which pisses me off because I know she's wasting the money on her dead young life up town. The more anger that leaks into my mind, the faster I type.

Shadows linger in the corners of my eyes,
Voices call out to me in whispers. Medication is used to help, it's used to cure, but for me, it does nothing but trick.

My fingers secretly jerk as my mind becomes scribbled, it almost blocks out the CLICK behind me.

For the first time in an hour, I pause, my ears listen for any sound out of the usual. Light footsteps are placed behind me, but they sound as if their not even there...

I bite down on my bottom lip, "I'm going to get up, and use the bathroom, when I get back..." You didn't finish. You stood up, pushing your rolling chair behind yourself. You closed your eyes, mentally preparing yourself for the shadow behind you.

Turning around, you wouldn't say you were surprised, but you were relieved.

Sitting on the edge of your messy/made bed, A hooded figure, specifically a brownish hoodie and dusty blue jeans. Their face was covered with
a black mask... through the dark lights your could barely see the red frowny face.