// You'll Get Better Soon, Love //

___________

You remind me of your mother.

Please just shut the fuck up.

What? You're to drained to hear the truth?

I just in general don't need to hear that.

What if I meant it in a positive way? You

Negative little shit?

There is no positive way in explaining my mother.

That's what you think.

What? You know my mom better than me?

I see past the bad memories, the memories where she physically showed she cared.

...

Oh, so you're ignoring me?

No, I'm just giving you time to realize that

you're actually fucking delusional.

___________

WHERE THE HORNETS NEST

Your Story Of Living

April 16th, 2020

...

8 : 05 pm

...

// YOUR POV //
_________________

I space out on Tim's face, my body itches.

Itches.

Itches.

Itches.

"Watch," The masked man tightens his grip on the vic's neck. My eyes water at the sight of the mutilated corpse.

Laughter erupts from downstairs, Tobies mania expressed through slaughter makes me want to hide.

"I said watch! I don't want yer perty little eyes thinking they're safe from this killing bullshit." Masky growls, letting the body drop as his attention is fixed on me.

I step backwards, fight or flight wanting to act out.

"Get the fuck away from them. Do your job." Hoodie storms into the room, blocking Masky's tormenting gaze from me.

Scratch.

Scratch.

Scratch.

"What a rush." Toby's voice rolls in a growl, my tear filled eyes focus on the outside beyond the car window.

"That was a good mission." Masky slides off his mask, my eyes want to say the face is Tim's but my mind knows Tim would never do what Masky has done or said.

The dried bood on my face and neck makes me cringe in an uncomfortable manner, making me adjust myself in the middle seat.

I need a drink.

"Hun, are you okay?-" I flinch at Kates touch, instinctively I push her hand away. "I don't want to watch." Only Kate hears.

Her eyes quickly turn their attention to the unmasked man to only harden on him, as her hands ball into fists.