(1) Board Game

In California, the population of scavengers is still quite large. But the scavengers are really needed there; the scavengers in question are workers who pick up used goods, not garbage. Because it is the responsibility of each head of the family to minimize plastic waste, every house is required to have a personal recycling machine. Meanwhile, not just anyone can recycle used objects when viewed in terms of size, material, and the original use of the item. Many used goods need to be recycled and transported to the used goods center to determine which ones only need to be cleaned and which ones need to be justified or even reassembled.

As happened this morning, to be precise, on Jalan Boulevard in Los Angeles. A scavenger was digging a match for the garbage dump and used goods in front of the gate of a quite stately house, hoping he would find something valuable enough to sell so he could earn money so he could buy food.

*srak srak srak...

"Wahhhh, what is this?" He found a box-shaped board, which he thought was an old I board because of the carvings on it.

"Board game, Zathura?" The scavenger tries to read the writing on the board.

"I'll sell this at the antique shop!"

"I'm very hungry. Rich people always throw away their wealth when they're bored."

It didn't matter what kind of object he actually found because, because he was very hungry, he immediately went to the antique shop without needing to go to the recycling center to get money right away.

Jun Ho and Jaemin are a pair of twins who never get along. They always fight over trivial things and make it a problem; their parents are tired of their behavior, which makes noise in the house every day.