(2) Home atmosphere

*BRAKK

"Are you wearing my clothes!?" Junho snapped.

"Did mom and dad never teach you good manners in opening someone's room door?" Jaemin answered with a cynical look.

"Talk about manners, you also have no manners for using my things without permission!" Jun ho replied in a high tone which indicated he was very angry.

Because Jun Ho's voice was so booming, his father and mother heard the commotion that was going on between them.

"Don't you guys know the time? Why is it always noisy every day?" ask mom.

The father also asked, "What is this?"

"I don't know, just because I used his stuff without permission he was very angry," Jaemin teased

"That's mine, my stupid thing! Do you have a brain or not!?" Jun ho shouted already peaked emotion.

Sighing, mother said;

"Just because your clothes got noisy?" looked at her two children.

"Jaemin, you should ask permission first if you want to borrow! "And for you, Jun Ho, watch your words!" he continued.

"Father and mother will not let all of this finish easily until you apologize to each other. Come on, daddy, wait."

"Until whenever, never," replied Jun Ho.

As the twins don't get along, the mother has an idea;

"Okay, if you can get along and not fuss over this one week before Valentine's Day, mom and dad will buy you chocolates and whatever toys you want. So, do you agree?"

"Let's forgive each other!" tell dad.

"Father and mother will really see your intimacy for the next week" he continued.

Their parents gave them the option that if for 1 week before Valentine's Day Jun Ho and Jaemin managed not to fight then on Valentine's Day they would be given gifts other than chocolate, namely invited to a toy store and free to choose their own toys. Given the tradition in their family, they teach their children to buy toys only on Christmas Day. In the end they apologized to each other, even though they had to because they were bribed with gifts.