(6) Second Round

After Jun Ho took a drink, he came back to play the board game. But suddenly, behind the curtain on the window of his house, it looks very bright, and it turns out that they are already in outer space. Because everything is pulled towards the sun by its very strong gravity, everything falls. Jun Ho and Jaemin were dragged away, but they survived. The game turns out to take them to another world, namely, space. Their mission is to finish the game.

"Enough! I don't want to continue this game" said Jun Ho in a scared tone

"Didn't you know about the rules just now!? We must finish this game! This is the only way so we can go home, "Jaemin answered

"Don't you realize we almost died?"

"Want it or not Jun Ho, we have to finish and now it's your turn to play"

Jun ho turned the board game key and started his turn to play. He gets an 8 and again, the card appears after the plane stops

Triiiiing!!!

"What's in your card?" Ask Jaemin

"You're too far from the flight path*, be careful not to freeze" Jun Ho also looked confused with the meaning of the card he got

(*space flight: The first human to travel to outer space was Yuri Gagarin, a cosmonaut from the Soviet Union now Russia. Yuri Gagarin made a historic journey for mankind on April 12, 1961)

Suddenly the whole house started to freeze and turn into ice; the ice spread very quickly and froze everything it touched. Jun Ho and Jae Min ran as fast as they could. Jun Ho tripped, and unfortunately, he froze too. The only one who can save Jun Ho is Jaemin.

Jaemin turned the key and started to press the start button. He got the lucky number 7.

"The co-pilot is unconscious; you can replace him." the contents of the card

Jaemin replaced Jun Ho's turn, and he got 3 points.

"Finally, your plane is back on track; congratulations." Reading the card, Jaemin rushed to catch up with Jun Ho, who was lying unconscious. Jun Ho fainted for a while.

"Where am I?" Jun ho began to realize this because some time ago passed out.

"In your room, you passed out for 1 hour more, I think."

"I don't know. I dreamed that we went to outer space."

"Unfortunately, all of that wasn't Jun Ho's dream; we have to finish this game soon." Jaemin made Jun Ho realize that all of it was just a dream.