(8) Fourth Round

The astronaut's optimistic answer made Jun Ho feel calm and want to continue his turn. He started turning the key and pressed the start button. He got the number 9.

Triiiiing...

"Avoid the meteor* shower!" The contents of the card that Jun Ho got
"Come on!! Hurry up and hide! "After this, there will be a meteor shower from the roof of your house!" Astronaut orders

(*Meteor shower: Because meteor showers are so bright, they appear beautiful from Earth.But actually, the light we see is the light of burning meteors as they enter the Earth at very high speeds. Did you know that meteors can travel at speeds of up to 250,000 km/h?This is what makes it burn when it rubs against the earth's atmosphere.)

They rushed to hide under the fireplace, and sure enough, the meteor shower attacked their house and made the contents of the house very messy (again).

Things began to calm down, and Jaemin and Jun Ho slowly opened their eyes.

"How long are we going to be in this situation? When is this game over?" Jun Ho protests.
"As far as I remember, in the comic I read, this game will be finished when you have succeeded in defeating the creature that the astronaut earlier mentioned," Jaemin explained.
"That's right, at that time I couldn't beat them because of my own position; Kun's strength was nothing for them.But I'm sure the three of us can beat them properly. Please Astronaut.
"From your previous experience, was fighting Zargon and King Thanos really scary?" Jaemin asked curiously.
"Of course, because I was completely alone at the time, with no help from anyone, I chose to give up.""And fighting creatures like them requires not only strength but also ingenuity," replied the astronaut.
"Okay, it looks like we have to plan what we have to do later when we fight them," thought Jun Ho.

They began to set a strategy to be able to defeat Zargon and Thanos. with the help of an astronaut who has enough tactics and strength because, while he is in space, he is looking for ways to increase his strength to be able to fight these creatures and return to the real world.