(5) First Round

Zathura. Attention, space adventurers! Zathura awaits. Are you ready to explore the galaxy? This game is not for the faint of heart! Once you start your journey, there is no turning back until you reach Zathura. At the end of each game, the plane will reset again. Play again and again to experience various adventures. Jun Ho read the game instructions behind the lid of the Zathura game board.

(*galaxy: The galaxy is part of the universe which consists of many stars, clouds, dust and gas. The solar system which consists of planets like the Earth we live in is a small part of the galaxy)

"Sounds scary but yeah, let's just get started" Jaemin said

"Let's shift to determine who gets the first turn" said Jun ho

1...2...3....

"Yeah, I'm the first to play"

"Yes, the second one won't necessarily lose, right?"

Jaemin got the first turn, he started turning the key 3 times and after that the start button could be pressed. He pressed the start button and he got the number 6. Jaemin's plane went according to the number he got.

Triiiiing!!!

A card appears after the plane stops moving

"Don't get too close to the sun, the gravity* is very strong", Jaemin read the card that had just come out of his game board.

(*Sun's gravity: the sun's gravitational force is 28 times greater than the earth's gravitational force. This makes an object's weight feel much heavier on the sun)

"What does it mean?" Jaemin asked

"I don't know, but it sounds really ridiculous." "I'm very thirsty; I want to take a drink," Jun Ho replied.

"Heyyy! But now it's your turn!"

"Play it for me first. I want to get a drink."

Jaemin also tried to turn the key to play Jun Ho's turn but it didn't work. It turns out that the game can only be played by someone according to their turn.