Mio's Adventure

The rain had been intermittent for four days, amidst which, Mio decided to approach the temple all alone, although she hated the idea. Satoru's description of curses and their lethality never left her mind. Her purpose of going to the temple was to clear her doubt. She half heartedly believed that she would find Y/N there, and if not Y/N, then definitely some clues which might act as a strong lead in the case.

The night was as black as coal. Mio cursed under her breath for choosing such an odd time to carry out the operation. She reached the infamous village of Sukuna's worshippers. A peculiar living being came to her vision and then hid behind a house. Chills went down her spine. She was certain that she saw it. "If you see any of them, you are in danger," Gojo had told her.

Keeping her gaze at the wet grass, she kept walking. Everything felt heavy, the umbrella in her hand, the gun she clutched for her safety. Mio was frightened and she was not denying it. With every single step she took, she felt the friction increasing. "I have never been scared of anything," she told herself. Ten minutes of heavy walk and she faced the controversial temple. One bizarre figure appeared from the left and another from the right side of the monument.

Mio tried her best to ignore them but things started to go south when one of them darted in her direction. "I have learned enough of the martial arts to fuck your whole breed," she yelled. Throwing her umbrella, she pulled out a knife from her boot and landed it in the monster's throat. It screeched and limped back. The monster approached. Mio dodged and ran towards the temple. Another monster appeared in front of her, knocking her down to the wet, grassy ground.

Mio regained her composure and attacked the monster in what seemed like its eye. It suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind her. Somehow, she knew that it was going to be there, so she turned around in advance. She pulled out her Nambu and shot at the curse sending it no harm. It lurched swiftly in her direction again. Mio flipped backwards. To her surprise, they were increasing in number and each was in a different form. It was at this moment, she knew, she fucked up. (LOL)

Something was in the air, perhaps some kind of drug, Mio found it hard to breathe normally. Whatever it was, she was feeling very dizzy. Her knees were becoming weaker and she was being surrounded by some horrible and abhorrent monsters. She flung her arm to attack the nearest one, but it did no harm. As she fell on her knees, the curses started parting and a passageway was created.

Next thing she saw was a man in a white kimono. His eyes, red and glowing and his face had black markings. She was shocked to see monsters giving him a way. He was approaching. He was handsome. He was smiling or maybe that was an evil smirk. He was coming closer. Mio was trying her best to breathe in that suffocating air.

"Are you the one who was going to fuck my whole breed?" the man asked as he crouched before her. His voice was low pitched but calming in an odd way. And his face looked more beautiful when he was this close. Mio tried to clear her mind. What did he say? She was going to fuck his whole breed? Yes, definitely. Since he considered himself one, it only meant one thing.

Mio's eyes were watery from the strange heaviness in the atmosphere. "S-Sukuna," she whispered.

"I didn't expect such a perfect guess."

"Where is Y/N?"

"You should be worried about yourself, girl. She is safe."

Mio's whole body felt like rubber and she fell forward but didn't hit the floor. Sukuna held her. He was breathing with big gasps as if trying to forcefully suck the air.

Sukuna let out a small laugh and said, "You shouldn't have come here." He picked her up and took her outside of the temple.

"Put...me...d-down," Mio managed to say right before she passed out.

The rain had stopped and he walked on the mud through the damp dark forest. A mysterious figure like that of a man appeared on the village passageway. Sukuna hid behind a thick banyan, suspecting that man to be a sorcerer. He soon realized that it was just a drunk villager limping around. He began to move and that drunk man stood straight. Poor man's jaw dropped when he saw Sukuna's four, red eyes. "Gami sama," he screamed. Sukuna ignored and kept walking. The man stopped following soon enough.

Two storeyed buildings came into sight and Sukuna moved faster as the rain was starting again. He climbed the stairs and reached Y/N's apartment. Y/N, obviously, no longer lived there and the door was unlocked since the police had been inspecting it on and off.

Sukuna pushed open the door and examined the living room. The couch was occupied with some books and pictures. He took Mio to Y/N's bedroom and placed her safely on the bed. He quickly left the apartment and went back to his own residence.

As he entered the doorway to his domain, he found Y/N missing. He called her name several times but there was no response. He ran his right hand through his hair in dismay. "She ran away," he muttered. "Why did I untie her!"

Determined to find her before dawn, he turned around and saw Y/N entering the same doorway. Her whole body was drenched and her feet were covered in wet mud. Her face looked pale as if she had seen some ghostly creature. Both of them stared at each other for some seconds, then Y/N said, "I didn't run away."

Sukuna moved forward and gazed closely at her. "What happened to you?"

Y/N looked down at her feet.

"I'm talking to you, Y/N. Did someone hurt you?"

"Thanks."

"I don't need thanks. I need to know who I am going to send to hell."

What happened next was beyond Sukuna's imagination. Y/N wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in his chest. Sukuna froze. Was that even possible? She had been so angry that she even hated his presence. He slowly wrapped his arms around her.

"What's wrong with you?" Sukuna asked.

"Thanks for saving Mio and keeping her safe."

Alright. He got it. She saw him, and worse, she followed him to her own apartment. "You should not have left this place."

Y/N parted from him. "Humans need fresh air sometimes, I'm not like you who likes to keep his ass rested on that stone chair and stare at at these bones whole day and night."

"Not safe for you out there. Today, only she was here. I doubt I will see that blindfolded fuck tomorrow."

"I am not worried about him."

"Are you even worried about anything?"

"Not until you are with me." Y/N winked and his mouth hung open.

"Am I forgiven now?"

Y/N shrugged.

***

A/N:

Will Mio find Y/N?