3

Your P.O.V
Jim and I climbed down the tree while helping him down. I jumped down, and Jesse ran up to me. He had a smile on his face and hugged me.

"You scared us, Y/n. Why were you up there? Are you okay?" Jesse asked worriedly.

"Sorry for scaring you all. I was clearing my head." I replied. Shirley walked up to my feet and grumbled. I smiled slightly at her and squatted down to pet her.

"Y/n. Jaden and I had a chat with Counsellor Sheppard." Jesse started. I was confused and sighed.

"Jesse. You didn't have to. Really." I replied, but Jesse held up his hand.

"No. What Professor Viper said to you was a no-go." He says.

"I agree with Jesse. Viper should ask you before he went in and said you can't duel because of your issue." Jaden says, waving his arms around.

"Jaden's right. If you can't duel, then what's the point of being in Duel Academy?" Alexis says.

"You're right about the last part..." I say.

"No! You belong here. I don't want my cousin doing nothing and not duelling! That's what you're all about! You love duelling, n/n." Jesse says. I teared up and hugged Jesse. He returned the hug and stayed there for a moment.

"You kids should be in your dorm rooms. What are you all doing out after hours?" Counsellor Sheppard said, walking up to us. I pulled away, but Jesse had a firm grip, making me stay in place.

"Y/n?" Counsellor Sheppard asked, but I didn't reply. I don't let anyone see my face when I cry, but the others just saw me break down. But now, it was different. I felt safe. I then heard something again.

"Why is Dark Beckoning beast here?" Jaden asked.

"You're right. Whose duel monster is this?" Jesse asked. I turned around, and Dark Beckoning beast roared again, making everyone block their ears. I ran up to Dark Beckoning beast, and he stopped. He looked up and I saw three moons again which gave me a headache. He vanished, and the moons became one.

"What was that?!" Syrus asked. Everyone looked at me. I made eye contact with Counsellor Sheppard.

"Their calling to me...the Sacred Beasts are calling to me. Something's coming....Something's coming!" I was now very worried. My breathing was uneven. My head was spinning. I was having a panic attack.

"Mrs L/n! You need to calm down." Counsellor Sheppard says and held me up. "Jaden, Jesse. Take Mrs L/n to her dorm room. Make sure she gets rest. The rest of you go to bed. You all have classes tomorrow. One of you will have to stay with Mrs L/n while the others are in class." Counsellor Sheppard says. Jesse took me from Counsellor Sheppard, and we walked back. I was tired but kept walking.

"Hang in there, Y/n. It's just a little longer." Jesse says to me.

Jesse's P.O.V
Y/n looked tired and very weak. She stopped but kept her balance. Jaden walked up and helped, too.

"Come on, Y/n. Almost there." Jaden says.

"Something's coming... Dark Beckoning beast..." Y/n was mumbling, and she stopped walking.

"She pasted out." Jaden says. Now I was worried.

"Jaden. Put her on my back. It will be much quicker." I said. Jaden did what I told him, and we kept walking. We arrived at her dorm room in the Slifer dorms. Jaden opened the door and placed her on her bed. I tucked her in and sat down.

"Will she be okay?" I asked. Counsellor Sheppard walked in and placed a hand on her head.

"She should be alright. She might have just passed out because of the lack of energy she has." He says. I looked back at my cousin. I sighed and noticed Jim's crocodile walk up and surprisingly got onto the bed. Jim smiled and knelt down beside the bed.