Abraxas Malfoy

Abraxas Malfoy

The Malfoys, though new in their status, were a very wealthy family. Their status making them known all throughout wizarding England amongst the Potters, the Blacks, the Fawleys, the Gaunts, the Longbottoms and many other pureblood families. 

The minister himself could not boast extravagance such as theirs.

Their family were known to be dark, a nice line of Slytherin wizards with powerful magic and sharp minds. So when their son Abraxas Enceladus Malfoy was born, they had high hopes for him. The young blonde at eleven years of age, was striking with his silver blue grey eyes and his lean figure. He had a mischievous smile and a talent in persuasion not even his father could boast. The charming eleven year old boy had finally received his Hogwarts letter and was retrieving his robes when he bumped into Tom Riddle.

His father had told him he had business in Knockturn Alley and Abraxas had not questioned it. He knew his father most likely did some fairly illegal things however, he never endangered his family and Abraxas held high respect for him.

The Malfoy heir, dressed in robes of emerald green that day, had opened the door to Madam Malkin's, humming to himself, and found his eyes drifting over to a lone figure seated in a comfy looking chair. The boy was shorter than Abraxas and fairly thin, chocolate brown curls falling to his neck and ice blue eyes scanning the pages of one of their course books. He looked extremely invested. He was pretty, but Abraxas could see he'd grow into a handsome boy some day. In fact..he looked almost like a pureblood. The Malfoy scion recognized those features. 

They were not the features born of a lowly status. 

But just to be sure, Abraxas let his magic decide his next move. However he was not expecting the back lash when his magic touched the unknown boy's.

The boy's head whipped up and he glared at Abraxas, the latter tensing up. He had only felt magic like that one time, when his father had been talking to a Gellert Grindelwald. The magic of a Dark Lord. This boy's magic was unrefined, angry and wild. His true emotions could be felt and Abraxas had never felt so much hatred before. His magic was strong for an eleven year old boy yet..it was missing something. Something deeper. That hatred would cloud his mind too early if he left it that way.

Abraxas snapped back to attention when he realized the boy was standing right in front of him, his eyes narrowed. Though he was shorter, he didn't seem intimidated at all.

"Why are you attempting to read my magic?" he uttered in a low voice that sent chills down the blonde's spine. "I apologize. You just seemed familiar to me and I wanted to see if I could tell why. Your magic, it's dark. Like mine and my family's." he explained truthfully and the boy hesitated, he was confused but he did not want that to show, however Abraxas was very observant. He needed to be in the world they lived in. 

"Dark magic is the magic that most dark wizards have. My family, the Malfoys, were born dark wizards. Our magic is strong when we do dark spells. A lot of pureblood families have dark magic because dark magic is more emotion based. The stronger the emotions the stronger the spells. Light magic is the opposite. Your intentions have to be good for you to be able to do those kinds of spells, making it weaker. Grey magic, is in between. You do not have to feel any particular way to do it. Your magic is dark so I assumed you to be pureblood..however you could just be in a bad situation that made your magic that dark." but Abraxas knew that couldn't be the case. Even if this boy was muggleborn, he had to have some noble blood in him.