50 . Throwing fists

I wrap a towel around my body and bolt across the hallway until I reach my room.

I shut my door to get spooked by my boyfriend lounging across my bed . He looks up from his phone and smirks when he sees me in nothing but a towel .

"Carter Dalton ." I scold him .

"Yes love ." He stands and walks towards me . I move backwards until my back hit against the door . His eyes do a sweep across my body before he slams his body against mine making me huff . Hie hands snake around my waist and trail down making me shiver . He tickled behind my knee making me giggle and squirm. I scrunch the knot that holds the towel around my body and shimmy my way put of his grasp . I ignore him and proceed to open my suitcase . He peers over me as I dig .

"You might wanna wear a costume under . So I suggest you wear shorts. "He slaps my bottom making me glare . I turn fast and scold him and he just wiggles his eyebrows in response . I pull out the two costumes I brought with me and his sneaky hands grab he bikini top Willow made me buy . He dangles the baby blue material and smiles at me suggestively. I swat his hand making him chuckle . His hands push mine out of he way . He pulls out a pair of dark blue denim shorts .

"Now go get dressed!" He puts his feet up on my bed and relaxes staring at me.

"Carter ! I'm not changing with you in here ." His face falls and I giggle and attempt to pull him off the bed .

"I'll close my eyes . See ." He partially closes his eyes making me tap his nose . He sighs but gets up .

"One day I'll get lucky ." He slumps his shoulders and drags his feet out .

I put on the shorts and the bikini top . I glance in the mirror and groan at my appearance. I look so bloated . Because the shorts are high cut short shorts they push my belly upwards giving an unattractive appearance.

"I'm coming in !" I turn to see my boyfriend dive in with his eyes closed . U grasp the untied bikini ties tightly . He opens his eyes and bites his lip.

"Damnnnnnn!" He walks around me . I flush and try to cover my body .

"No , no . You look hot . You're on fire . You don't have to ever hide from me . "He pulls me into his arms and kisses my cheeks .

I gesture for him to tie the ties and he groans ." Do I have to ." He jokes .

"Are you sure it looks okay ?" I gesture to my flabs overflowing .

"If I were one of those possessive boyfriend's I'd make you take this off and tell you this is only for my eyes . That is how good you look ." I nudge him and laugh , "You are possessive of me . But , not that bad ." He kisses my cheeks and throws on of my baggy shirts over me . It reaches my mud thigh covering the shorts. I decide to tie a knot so it doesn't look like I'm wearing no pants .

"Love birds ! Are you guys ready ?" Kalem's sings from outside .

"His coming?" Carter nods and rolls his eyes when his brother bangs the door .

"Don't be too late ." Mrs D warns us . Carter glares back at Liam when he follows us . We are walking to the party .

It takes us five minutes to hear the sounds of splashing and music. Carter holds my hand and pulls me into his side as we walk through the crowd of buzzing teens .

"Dalton!" Drunk teenagers slur offering Carter a fistbump which he ignores. Kalem's eyes scan the area like a hawk . I wonder what his looking for .

"Kal !" A busty blonde skips to Kalem .

"Jade for the last time my name is not Kal." He rolls his eyes at her . The Dalton brothers are being rude this evening.

"Kal." A sweet voice sings . We all turn to find the voice but all we see is an arm waving above the crowd. Kalem's face burst into an ear splitting grin as he waist for the hand to get closer . A petite , dark skinned girl with curlier hair than my own pops out of the crowd . Her skin is tinted with a blush as she looks at Kalem . I notice how beautiful she is .

"Hi Kal." He shyly waves at him . His blushing . I sigh and wrap my arms around my boyfriend who quietly watches his brother .

"Hi Zee ." I'm in awe at the red tint that spreads across his cheeks .

Carter clears his throat interrupting their cute moment .

"Oh hey Carter . "

"Hi Zuri . This is Paris my girlfriend. "She gives me a polar bear hug . Her slim arms wrap around my waist . Her head rests on my shoulder. She is just so short . She is shorter than Kalem .

"Can I hold your hand?" Carter nudges me as we watch little Zuri blush as Kal takes her hand.

"Whose up for a game of truth or dare?" The four of us get dragged with the crowd to the bonfire on the shore of the lake . I sit crossed between Carter's legs . Zuri and Kal sit side my side holding hands exchanging glances at each other . I've never seen Kal this shy . He is never shy. His got an ego the size of the earth .

"Curly hair between Dalton's legs . Truth or dare ?" A red head with freckles stares at me.

"I dare you to come kiss me. "All attention turns to Liam who appears out of nowhere . Everyone turns to me expecting me to complete my dare . I watch my boyfriend fist clench before he shoots up making me topple onto my back . He charges for his cousin who stands with a smug look on his face .

"I knew he'd end up in juvi somehow . Just not over a girl ." Kalem sits back and relaxes . I stand up quickly and run to stand in front of Carter. I grab his shaking clenched fist .

"Carter ." He doesn't even spare me a glance . His nostrils are flared and his face is in a tight frown . He looks so intimidating .

"Carter . Leave him." I yank at his fist trying to get his attention.

"I wouldn't do that Pinky . He never backs down from a fight . His a bad guy which is why you shouldn't be with him ." I feel a hand on my shoulder and I know it's Liam's at the way Carter shoves me out of the way . His fist connects with Liam's face repeatedly before some guys manage to get him off . Carter stands up and doesn't even throw a glance my way . He storms off with a bloodied fist down into the darkness towards the lake .

I stand to go after him but Kal grabs my hand .

"Give him a moment ." I rock on my feet trying to figure out how long a moment is supposed to be . That's the Carter everyone knows . I've never seen that side of him ...

AN: new cover and new name ... what do you think ??

L2007