Pre-Destined: Chapter 10

Aziyah POV:
Once Aziyah made it to the door, she texted Travon letting him know that she was here. Not getting a response she knocked on the door waiting.

As the door slowly opened, she saw what seemed to be Chyna in black lingerie, while Travon laid on the couch in a daze.

"Hello, who are you?" Chyna said with an attitude.

Aziyah's face now filled with shock of the scenery in front of her, she decided to call out to Travon to see his response.

"Travon" she said ignoring Chyna as tears rolled lightly down her eyes.

"Oh honey, he won't be responding to you anymore" Chyna said snarkily while smirking.

Feeling embarrassed Aziyah left the front door quickly as Chyna slammed the door shut.

Once getting in the car she sped off heading back home deciding to cut all ties with Travon.

*Travon POV: Hours Before The Incident*
Soon after Aziyah left, Travon took Blanco on a 2 hour walk letting him release all his energy. When they finished and came back, he got dressed to head to the store.

While at the store he was looking for new food items, so he could healthily meal prep for the week.

He had bought cabbage, tomatoes, other green vegetables, whole wheat breads, low calorie snacks, and non-sugary drinks.

Once he finished his grocery shopping for the week, he headed home and relaxed knowing Aziyah was going to be on her way in an hour or so.

Around 4:00, a knock on the door was heard.

Assuming it was Aziyah he answered quickly, but instead it was Chyna.

Irritation was now on his face, as he wondered why she was at his front door.

"Why you here right now Chy?" he said with annoyance on his face.

"I stopped by to grab some clothes I left in your room" she said while batting her eyelashes.

"Aight, you can come stand in the hallway while I grab em" he replied as he put his gatorade bottle down on the table.

Soon after he went upstairs to retrieve her items, Chyna pulled out a white, powdery substance and now was pouring it into his drink.

Before he came back she shook the drink quickly making sure it was mixed in well.

"Here's yo clothes" Travon said as he shoved them into her chest while taking a sip from his gatorade.

Chyna scoffed at his actions, while she watched closely as he downed the rest of what was in his bottle.

"You can leave now" he said, as the effects slowly started to kick in.

"Sooo, you not gone give me a hug goodbye?" Chyna said while cheesing as hard as she could.

"Chyna get tf on wit that bs" he told her as he headed to the couch.

Sitting down he noticed that his head was beginning to spin as he saw hallucinations of what seemed like Chyna walking up to him.

"Travon you're always going to belong to me" she whispered in his ear while everything around him went black.

As Chyna started began to take off her jacket, she had heard the doorbell ring. She walked over towards the door peeking through the peephole to see who arrived.

Once she saw that it was Aziyah her blood began to boil. To make Aziyah upset, she had decided to fully undress leaving her in the black lingerie.

When they had met face to face, she noticed how shocked Aziyah looked. Chyna happy with the reaction she saw began to let this girl know that Travon was always gonna be hers and only wanted her.