Introduction

Hello there, I am M. Fuller and I have the quite unpleasant undertaking of chronicling the lives of 1 family, The Clampitts, while my fellow old friend Lemony Snicket has the undertaking of chronicling the lives of another family. Before I introduce you the unlucky children, let me inform you that this is your last chance to leave this book and return it to whoever gave it to you or return it back to the bookstore so that nobody will ever have to read it.

The dear children are cousins with the Baudelaires. Beatrice and Evelyn (mum of the Clampitt children) were sisters.

We have the Clampitts, Abigail Clampitt (15) She was pretty much an expert at paintings and her mind and imagination were working together to interpret the meaning of the painting/image he had in front of her. Aiden Clampitt (13) liked reading a variety of poems and books. Especially ones that had to do with psychology. Thalia Clampitt (11) was a huge fan of movies and books, and she was inclined towards acting. And Theon Clampitt (7). He was really young and he enjoyed playing games with his siblings and he knew many things about trains and sleighs. All the children were smart and with pleasant facial features and warm hearts, but they could never know, until a certain moment, how cruel some people can be....