Chapter 10: A way out

Isadora Klaus Abigail Sunny

-This is ridiculous where are we?! Klaus called out in the small, crammed place they were pushed in holding Sunny tightly

-I don't know but it looked like a.. herring? Abigail answered with a confused look on her face

-Why on earth would they put us in a red herring?!

-Klaus does the fact that we are in a red herring really seem unfathomable to you when half of us were pushed into an empty elevator shaft by our guardian?

- Well-

-Oh stop it you two! Let us hear what they are saying and we may understand what's going on, Isadora said breaking up the slight tension

The both kids were a little embarrassed but Abigail nodded while Klaus muttered a quick "Yeah, good idea" while turning a little red. At that Abigail gave him a look but they both just brushed it off.

They could hear the muffled voices and arguing of Olaf's troupe and they could feel them running and going down a ladder perhaps.

-LET US OUT OF HERE!

-WHERE ARE YOU TAKING US?

-LEAVE US ALONE!

The children screamed and banged on the walls of their prison wanting desperately to be free.

But it was to no avail. They stopped when a hand slapped the surface of the herring telling them to shut up. The movement jolted the entire thing and the vibration of the hit was running down the structure.

It was a little uncomfortable journey especially since their space was pretty restricted.

At some point the movement stopped and the item was placed on the ground with a thud.

-Ouch my head! Isadora flinched as they hit the floor

-Ow mine too, Abigail agreed

-*muffled Sunny sound* , which translates as 'Quite a fall'

Klaus winced and holding Sunny with his one arm he felt a little liquid running down the side of his forehead and wiped it with his hand brushing it off as sweat but when he saw the red smudge on his palm he tensed up.

-Oh no,he whispered

-What's wrong? Abigail muttered, worry etched on her face

She saw he was staring at his palm intensely and she gently grabbed it to see what was wrong.

-Oh my, how bad did you hit your head? She asked

-I didn't think it was bleeding

-You're bleeding?! Isadora exclaimed

-Here give me Sunny and turn around so we can see you forehead, Abigail instructed

Klaus passed his baby sister to Abigail who rested her on her hip holding her as Sunny played a little with the sleeve of her dress.

He then turned around best as he could and the girls took a look. Which was quite difficult due to the dark.

Isadora, closest to Klaus pushed some of his hair back with her hand gently to have a clear picture of his wound.

Klaus could feel the softness of her warm hand on the side of his face as she brushes the hairs on the wound wincing slightly when she touches close to where the blood is coming out of.

-Good think it is not bleeding out it has just some blood from the impact, Isadora points out

-Here I have a tissue, put some pressure onto it to stop any bleeding and let's calm down for a minute