Chapter 6

Mark growled and shoved the note to the cops. Mark pulled me into his arms as sobs shook my frame. He kissed my head and rubbed my back.

"I am going to hire body guards and I'm gonna stay with you and the twins from now on".

She nodded into my chest and tightened her hold. The cops took a report and the note as evidence. They left and I carried my baby up to bed. She sobbed herself to exhaustion. I laid her down and went off to lock up and set the alarm.

I called my brothers and we talked about everything. We all agreed to move her and my babies into our huge mansion.

I hired body guards and they arrived quick. With the money I'm paying them they better show up fast. I packed all the twins stuff toys included and my brothers moved it to our place.

I came back to my angel and laid with her till she woke.
"baby pack your stuff your moving in with us. I already sent all the twins stuff over and all your groceries were moved as well. After we leave we will make sure the house is secured and go to mine".

She nodded to upset to argue and put up a fight. She pulled out her suitcases and packed all her stuff and after having her girly shit myself and the bodyguards which I introduced her to come in to move her stuff. She thanked them and we all left.

We got to the St.John mansion and I scooped her up and took her to my room. She fell back asleep and I joined her this time.

Anna woke hours later still tired and upset. Mark was still sleeping and he looked sexy. I wanted him again and I took off my clothes after locking his door.

I crawled in with him and snuggled up to his big hard body. I kissed his jaw and he growled.

"baby what are you doing?"
I giggled and kissed his lips.
"I'm trying to do you silly".
I took his hand and moved it over my naked body and down to my core.

His eyes shot open and he looked at me and moved to hover over me. He kissed my lips before getting up and stripping. He got under the covers with me and rubbed his big hand from my boobs to my soaking pussy.

Getting to my core he inserted a finger and moved it in and out. He finger fucked while using his thumb he began to play with my clit. He bent down and took a nipple in his mouth and I came hard on his hand.

"fuck baby you cummed on my hand, like alot".
He kissed down my body and began to eat me out and I came again. I was panting when he entered me fast causing me to arch and yell out.

His thrust were fast and hard just like I like it. We both came together and fell into an exhausted sleep.

Anna curled into Mark's body and held onto him tight. She didn't have nightmares but fear of losing him and their babies still plagued her.

Mark turned over and kissed Anna and snuggled into her small body.
He loved her so much and a part of him hated that Mary took five years away from her and his kids.

He would make sure the bitch paid for threatening what is his.