Chapter 13

After Mark made love to me we fell asleep in each other's arms. I woke got dressed and headed downstairs to finally get me some food.

I was starving and our little one wanted bacon and eggs.
I was humming while I made bacon and then some dippy eggs. My mouth was watering as I buttered the toast and poured some sunny d orange juice.

I just sat to eat when Mark walked in and smirked at me.
"hungry baby?",he asked stealing some of my bacon.

"hey pregnant lady here don't steal our food",I say playfully glaring at him.

He chuckled.
"share honey or I will take you back upstairs and eat that sweet pussy",he said making me clench my legs together. I began to squirm in my seat and he chuckled and scooted his chair right up to me. His big hand ran up my thigh and he brushed his fingers over my soaked core.

I whimpered when he moved his hand up my shorts to my naked core. Yes I didn't wear panties I was to hungry to grab them. I moaned as he slipped a finger inside me.

"so wet for me already baby. Finish eating so I can take your sexy ass upstairs and fuck you again",he said removing his fingers and putting them in his mouth. He sucked my juices off and growled.

"fucking delicious",he growled. I was so damn wet now and extremely horny. I wanted him so bad I ached for it. I ate till my core throbbing for his dick ended it. I stood up and grabbed Mark's hand. He hurried upstairs and pulled me to our room.

Once inside he shut and locked the door. He checked to make sure we were kid free before stripping us and ravishing my body. I crawled on top and helped guide his huge length into me. I began to move at my pace while he gripped my hips.

We both moaned when he hit my g spot and I felt my walls clench his shaft.

"fuck baby your tight pussy loves my big dick",he moaned as I bounced on his dick.

"Mark you feel so good",I moaned riding him. He moaned louder as I kept going faster and faster till he flipped us over and he pounded into me. His fast pace made me cum and scream.

Soon he yelled my name and came hard in me. We both panted as we laid there trying to catch our breaths.

That felt so good and I was ready for another round. Mark looked at me and chuckled.

"want me again honey?",he said kissing me.

I shyly shook my head and he crawled over me. He positioned his dick at my entrance and slid in. I arched as he went slow and easy this time.

Mark made love to me till we both came and passed out. I woke and took a bath which he joined me for. He washed my body and kissed me the whole time.

The only thing we were thinking about was us. Mary her issues and the threats were forgotten every time he kissed or touched me. I just wish it would remain that way but something always messed our happy up.

She never stopped and I feared she never will.