Chapter 11

A few hours later the procedure was done with Mark holding my hand the whole time. I cried as they took my fetus away. After I was observed for four hours before being let go. I went home and cried myself to as sleep as Mark watched me. He got his brothers to watch the kids while I tried to compose myself.

Sam stopped by while I was sleeping and he stayed watching me as Mark sat staring at me.

"Is she okay?",Sam asked moving a strand of hair away from my face.

"yeah she is or at least she will be",Mark said kissing my knuckles. She whimpered in her sleep and both of us sat up.

She turned over and settled back down to sleep. I sighed cause her going through this pissed me off highly.

"poor thing",Sam said kissing her head before heading out. Mark stayed watching till he climbed in with her and snuggled into her body.

It hurt watching her go through pain but they lost a baby because of it. Mary was to blame for it all and that made me more pissed. I brushed her hair back and kissed her lips and hugged her closer.

"Mark,she whimpered,are you okay?",she asked softly. I smiled softly at her and kissed her again.

"I should be asking you that short stuff. Are you feeling okay..no pain or anything,right?",I asked easing back to look at her. She nodded but looked away from my eyes.

"short stuff your in pain?",I asked watching as she finally looked at me. Tears filled her eyes as she nodded no.

"Its not that I just feel so bad I lost our baby its all my fault",she sobbed. I looked at her horrified she blamed herself but it wasn't her fault it was Mary's.

I made her look at me and I kissed her with all the love I had in me for her.

"no short stuff its not your fault its Mary's you did nothing wrong. So stop blaming yourself for it. Your not to blame for losing our baby it was stress and I didn't help by becoming distant with you",I said kissing her again.

"but..but..",she said looking at me sadly.

"no buts short stuff. I love you so much and I promise we will get through this",I said kissing her lips one more time before getting us up to go see our twins and eat some food.

We headed down and our babies ran up to hug us. We sat to eat as a family and I held her hand the whole time. We talked,laughed and ate. Anna sighed as she pushed her food away. I pulled her in my lap and kissed her head.

After finishing our food I carried a sleeping Anna upstairs to our room. I gently laid her in bed and changed her clothes to one of my big teeshirts.

I crawled in with her and snuggled into her body and let sleep take me.