Chapter 4

Sam was grinning like a fool as he had the rest of her groceries.

He handed them to her and walked off.

"I shut the truck short stuff and I am getting the rug rats for you. Taking them for ice cream. So you and my brother talk and sort your shit out.

Love y'all".

With that he was gone and I was shocked. I went in and put the stuff away. As soon as that was done Mark yanked me to him and carried me upstairs.

He stripped us both and ravished my body. As he slowly entered me I gasped in pleasure. I was still not use to his size and its been five years of no sex.

I moaned as he quickened his pace.

He lifted my hips and sank deeper.

I was going to climax.

A scream erupted as the orgasm hit and I dug my nails in his back.

Mark moaned my name and came.

Both of us were panting. He kissed me long and slow.

"I will always love you short stuff and I won't leave you ever again".

Tears began to fall as he gathered me close and held me.

I moved and he got hard again.

"damn short stuff...I can't get enough of you. Lets go again before our kids come home".

The second time was just like the first and I loved every moment of it.

I just hope I get to keep him cause I can't handle hurting if I lose him again the first time nearly killed me.