Chapter 7

Mark slept snuggled to Anna and she looked so beautiful. She was so little and he wanted her again. He was getting hard thinking about her. She moaned in her sleep and turned to face him. He scooted closer rubbing his hard on against her pussy.

"Mark,she moaned,what are you doing?"

He growled as he squeezed her ass and kissed her neck.

about to fuck you again baby. I really want you".

She opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"then take me Mark". He slid in and started thrusting and she moaned loud. He was loving taking her whenever he wanted. He kissed her mouth and thrusted in hard making her whimper.
He was pounding her pussy and moaning himself. She was whimpering and he started being more gentle now. For some reason he couldn't get enough of her sexy little body.
Not able to stop he kept going making her scream as multiple orgasms rocked through her. Finally after the fifth time she came he let go and came with her. Anna was exhausted and fell asleep while Mark stayed awake watching her. Sleep was far off cause he wanted to watch her. She sighed in her sleep and turned over. At a whimper he sat up staring at her with worry. She woke and winced cause all of their sex made her sore down there.

He kissed her naked shoulder and rubbed her back gently. She sighed his name before snuggling into his body. He kissed her lips and let sleep take him as well. Waking hours later he sat up after reaching for her. She was gone and he really missed her warmth. Sighing I got up and showered in my bathroom. I dressed and went in search of my woman and our twins. I found them eating and laughing together.

I grabbed a plate and sat with my family. Anna kissed my lips and sat beside me. We ate,talked and laughed till her cell rang. When she answered her face paled and she stood up.

"Baby whats wrong"?",I asked alarmed. She wouldn't answer just listened in as the caller spoke. Her eyes reached mine and hers filled with tears.

I rushed to her and her legs buckled. I yelled for my brothers who ran in quick. I sat Anna down and told the kids to go play in their toy room. After they left Anna started crying again. I calmed her down and picked up her phone. I hit the replay button and heard my ex and her message.

I have your sisters bitch if you don't give me Mark they will die and so will those bastard kids you had to him. Here listen to your sisters scream as my men mess with them. You could hear screams in the background and begging.

The message ended and Anna burst into more sobs. I felt rage burn through me hot and potent. I was gonna kill that bitch and her men. I looked at my brothers and each nodded in a silent agreement. I called the detective in charge of the case against Mary and sent the voicemail to him.

"This shit ends now",I growled pulling out my cell and calling Mary. She picked up on them first ring.

"Hey stud",she said making me gag.