Chapter 12

Its been four months since I lost our baby and it still hurts. Mary lied to Mark about giving up a son and we almost split up because of it. She only wanted to get close to him in hopes of him leaving me and our kids. Her lawyers tried to get him to read a letter from her but he refused. I am better but it still hurts to think we would of had another kid by now.

Mark and I got married a month after I lost our baby and we are closer then ever. He is more, protective then ever now that I am pregnant again. After showering I dried off and put on cocoa butter lotion. I dressed in a summer dress that showed off a all my curves. I headed downstairs and made breakfast for everyone. I set the table and got out orange juice. I heard alot of feet coming my way and soon my babies ran in yelling mama really loud. The others came in chuckling as they took seats

"little one aren't you suppose to be resting? Why are you cooking all this food?",Mark growls out. I leave the room cause my eyes fill with tears and they start spilling down my face. I head straight for my room as sobs rack my body. He is always so harsh I hate not being able to do what I want.

I lay on the bed unaware that Mark followed me. I keep crying cause he always makes me feel bad if I do anything he doesn't like.

"little one I'm sorry I never meant to upset you",he says laying behind me. I just shrug as more tears leak out.

"come on baby you need to come eat",he says kissing my head.

"I'm not hungry",I say softly wiping my never-ending tears. I keep crying cause lately Mark has been over bearing on everything I do. It is slowly driving me crazy but I have been trying to not show it.

"little one please I'm sorry I made you upset but please eat you both need it. I love you honey",he says kissing my belly then my lips.

"you need to stop Mark I can't take you constantly yelling at me if I do stuff I'm pregnant not helpless. The always telling me to rest stops I've had the twins alone while I worked full time. I was alone and did fine so you need to back off",I said kind of harshly.

He sighed.
"I know and I'm sorry I just am afraid you will lose it like the last one. I worry about your health all the time so excuse me if I want my wife healthy",he says getting up and walking away. I burst into sobs and he quickly rushes back to me.

"baby no please I'm sorry I love you please stop crying",he begs kissing my lips while wiping my tears away.

He holds me close and continues kissing me softly. I moaned as I feel him harden under me. He gets up with me in his arms and locks our door. He kisses me more passionately and takes off my clothes along with his.

He lays me on the bed and undresses while I watch.
"now let daddy make mommy feel good",he says spreading my legs and smirking at me.