Chapter 280: Martial Fight, The Emperor Throws the Cauldron

"Suwen Ironclad Wei is invincible to the world, not inferior to the Wei Family Army in the southwest, but this hall really wants to ask for advice."

Beichen's face was gloomy, almost gritting his teeth, Pei Yuanxian raised his eyes slightly: "Just you?"

"You..."

His attitude was undoubtedly a naked humiliation, Beichen jumped up, and Huo Yelin on the side said lightly: "If the Northern Prince wants to ask for advice, it is best to send his capable generals to have a fair and just duel with us, it should be to help this grand event, if you want to personally challenge King Qingping, Benhou advises you to think twice."

Ten of him is not enough for the third to play, Huo Yelin deeply felt that he was too kind.

"What Huo Shuai said is extremely true, let's all join in and play."

Prince Chen, who was silent for a moment, suddenly spoke up, and further said in front of everyone's gaze: "Each of our three major countries sends three warriors, and the rest of the countries will send a warrior out if they are willing, and those who are not willing can also not participate and form a temporary team, and the Qin State because it is the host country, it must also be full of talents, and how many people will be sent out of our side later, you will send out the corresponding people, also form a team, and the two teams will have a duel that can be a fight, It can also be archery, which team wins in the end, even if which team wins, as for the lottery, as for the right to hold the grand event of various countries, if we win, the triennial grand event will rotate between the five major countries from the next time, if we lose, how about we not mention it? 

When the words fell, everyone thought about it, Prince Chen dared to propose so, presumably he brought a real master, moreover, even if they really lost, it seems that there is no loss, the right to hold the grand event, it may not necessarily rotate in five countries, they are equivalent to empty gloves white wolves, but Daqin, don't say lose, they don't even have the right to refuse!

"Very good, everyone should exchange with each other and improve their understanding of each other."

Prince Wei smiled and agreed, Beichen snorted coldly, and looked directly at Pei Yuanxian on the opposite side with an angry gaze: "Okay, let the main hall see how powerful the martial general of the Qin State is." 

"Yes, we in Ganlanguo are also willing to join."

"So are we."

The emperor and ministers subconsciously looked at Wei Zehang and other military generals, since it was a martial fight, they had to nod their heads, and they must ensure that they only win and not lose.

"By the way, there is another point that the main palace almost forgot, since the military generals we brought are all young people, no more than twenty-five years old, for the sake of fairness, the people you send cannot exceed twenty-five years old, otherwise once several Wei generals come out, what are our chances of victory?"

Before they could make a statement, Prince Chen added.

Hearing this, the Qin Kingdom's side frowned, how many martial generals under the age of twenty-five can be on the table? They didn't intend to let Daqin win at all.

"Your Majesty?"

Ignoring those eyes that were obviously with a thousand words, Wei Zehang looked up at the emperor, everyone threw out the war book, he couldn't still think about it.

"Hmm..." The emperor's eyes sank: "In terms of martial arts, I don't know as much as General Wei, what does General Wei think?"

"..."